Author Topic: My question is on frogs ???  (Read 172795 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: My question is on frogs ???
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2009, 12:05:39 PM »
What we need is a Peter Mandelson SPIN on it!!

groan- you lot should either be Tony Blackburn's script writers or form a new Carry On Co ::)lol

SLOW down now, we're at least on the right TRACK..... Sorry if we don't CREASE you up!
I can see this running until the end of the CENTURY, luckily my Vision is "20-20" and I can see in the dark,
especially when playing NIGHT-GAMES, in my Whites!!
Jules snatched my "Box" when playing partners and rubbed it so hard trying to get a Genie out,
it burnt out and she got her hands on the ASHES at last!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2009, 08:25:55 PM »

groan- you lot should either be Tony Blackburn's script writers or form a new Carry On Co ::)lol

SLOW down now, we're at least on the right TRACK..... Sorry if we don't CREASE you up!
I can see this running until the end of the CENTURY, luckily my Vision is "20-20" and I can see in the dark,
Jules snatched my "Box" when playing partners and rubbed it so hard trying to get a Genie out,
I do DECLARE that I will BAIL out of that one - hate to be CLEAN BOWLED OVER !!!!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2009, 11:01:21 PM »

I do DECLARE that I will BAIL out of that one - hate to be CLEAN BOWLED OVER !!!!!!!!!

Thats because I've packed in smoking my BENSON & HEDGES and changed from GILLETTE to Wilkinsons sword!  Since I packed in I have become quite BEEFY. I am healthier now I DON't smoke. Its good that I am now on the RUN UP to our Corfu visit and will soon break our DUCK for this year. We will also KNOCK our CENTURY of foreign holidays when we return for a SECOND. We are pushing back the BOUNDARY all the time. See you are all ROPEd into these holdays to so you all pass the TEST.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2009, 04:46:29 AM »

Thats because I've packed in smoking my BENSON & HEDGES and changed from GILLETTE to Wilkinsons sword!  Since I packed in I have become quite BEEFY. I am healthier now I DON't smoke. Its good that I am now on the RUN UP to our Corfu visit and will soon break our DUCK for this year. We will also KNOCK our CENTURY of foreign holidays when we return for a SECOND. We are pushing back the BOUNDARY all the time. See you are all ROPEd into these holdays to so you all pass the TEST.
I see you threw a "Carrom Ball", and "castled" with the "cherry", but the next was a "dibbly-dobbly", with a "dipper" and a "Dink", at the other end the "ferret" managed an out of the ordinary "Flash", before being bowled over and walking back to then Hutch!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2009, 10:23:12 AM »

I see you threw a "Carrom Ball", and "castled" with the "cherry", but the next was a "dibbly-dobbly", with a "dipper" and a "Dink", at the other end the "ferret" managed an out of the ordinary "Flash", before being bowled over and walking back to then Hutch!!
Well the BROAD man had a SNICK preview of what was for LUNCH and found it was some LAMB. He WOOD have prefered something a bit more LIGHT as he wanted to impress the DOLLY BIRD on his ARM. From 22 YARDS he could get away with his 3 bellies hanging OUT but CLOSE up was another thing. He might have to hide BEHIND the THIRD MAN to get OUT of her SIGHT and then give her the SLIP before BAILING OUT!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2009, 10:00:33 PM »

Well the BROAD man had a SNICK preview of what was for LUNCH and found it was some LAMB. He WOOD have prefered something a bit more LIGHT as he wanted to impress the DOLLY BIRD on his ARM. From 22 YARDS he could get away with his 3 bellies hanging OUT but CLOSE up was another thing. He might have to hide BEHIND the THIRD MAN to get OUT of her SIGHT and then give her the SLIP before BAILING OUT!!

Who ever started this needs a kick in the GOOGLY'S  :P but that would leave them a weeping WILLOW, I can't stay long because I need to get my GRASSCUTTER out and Mow the lawn, and then I'd better do a bit of Ironing  because I've got a terrible CREASE in my WHITE(S) shirt

don

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2009, 11:40:14 PM »

Who ever started this needs a kick in the GOOGLY'S  :P but that would leave them a weeping WILLOW, I can't stay long because I need to get my GRASSCUTTER out and Mow the lawn, and then I'd better do a bit of Ironing  because I've got a terrible CREASE in my WHITE(S) shirt

So we now have MILBURN and COWDREY those WORLD CUP class Colins. Sorry couldn't make it a HAT-TRICK But if you combined those two Colins would they have made a HEAVY ROLLER before they DROVE their BEAMER through THIRD MAN as Harry drank lager and lime like a TRUEMAN while dreaming ofthe LA LAKERs!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2009, 02:17:55 AM »

So we now have MILBURN and COWDREY those WORLD CUP class Colins. Sorry couldn't make it a HAT-TRICK But if you combined those two Colins would they have made a HEAVY ROLLER before they DROVE their BEAMER through THIRD MAN as Harry drank lager and lime like a TRUEMAN while dreaming ofthe LA LAKERs!
I think women should play CRICKET - they are WAGs & have good qualifications, ZOOTERS AND THE YIPS. LEG SLIPS, are a concern, however, theres nothing like a LEG BEFORE WICKET, or a LEG SLIP.
LADIES would go out for the MAIDEN OVER, & ask for a LENGTH - SLIP(ed) to them - as a IN-SWINGER, WHEN PERFORMING A MARILLIER SHOT, with a little MATCH FIXING thrown in.
A MULLYGRUBBER was thrown out, causing a NURDEL, this was because of a STURGER, being a bit of a STICKY DOG, luckily, she put on her NETS, as a LOOSENER, until the HOT-SPOT was found!!
After a HAT-TRICK I shouted HOIK! Natuarally, I had first put on a GLOVE, for PROTECTION, before DIVING into the GULLY for a FULL TOSS and a FRENCH CUT, in case of a FOLLOW THROUGH.
I had to adjust my FLY SLIP, and COME TO THE CREASE. Naturally this would be done under the COVERS, owing to the CORRIDOR OF UNCERTAINTY, and would continue until I had to go to the Toilet, only to be repelled by a FLOATER! GAME OVER thanks to this final GAZUNDER with a JAFFA. HOWZAT!

don

« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2009, 03:07:05 AM »

I think women should play CRICKET - they are WAGs & have good qualifications, ZOOTERS AND THE YIPS. LEG SLIPS, are a concern, however, theres nothing like a LEG BEFORE WICKET, or a LEG SLIP.
LADIES would go out for the MAIDEN OVER, & ask for a LENGTH - SLIP(ed) to them - as a IN-SWINGER, WHEN PERFORMING A MARILLIER SHOT, with a little MATCH FIXING thrown in.
A MULLYGRUBBER was thrown out, causing a NURDEL, this was because of a STURGER, being a bit of a STICKY DOG, luckily, she put on her NETS, as a LOOSENER, until the HOT-SPOT was found!!
After a HAT-TRICK I shouted HOIK! Natuarally, I had first put on a GLOVE, for PROTECTION, before DIVING into the GULLY for a FULL TOSS and a FRENCH CUT, in case of a FOLLOW THROUGH.
I had to adjust my FLY SLIP, and COME TO THE CREASE. Naturally this would be done under the COVERS, owing to the CORRIDOR OF UNCERTAINTY, and would continue until I had to go to the Toilet, only to be repelled by a FLOATER! GAME OVER thanks to this final GAZUNDER with a JAFFA. HOWZAT!

WOW Tony is seedless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2009, 03:58:46 AM »

WOW Tony is seedless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think he's swallowed a dictionary of Cricketing terms lol!!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2009, 01:35:56 PM »
I think the noise is only during the mating season as when we have been we have never seen or heard any frogs . We always go end August / beginning September.
Sex rears it's head again... I dunno!  ;D

I shall just turn to my hearing aid off to the mating sounds

don

« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2009, 02:44:01 PM »
I think the noise is only during the mating season as when we have been we have never seen or heard any frogs . We always go end August / beginning September.

If you videod them would it be a GREEN Movie?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2009, 05:50:01 PM »

Know why you like staying in that part of the village now - camera every ready for the shot everyone else will mis.

don

« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2009, 11:39:30 PM »

Know why you like staying in that part of the village now - camera every ready for the shot everyone else will mis.
The ultimate would be Kermit and ????

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2009, 11:51:11 PM »
can someone please contact me when this post is in English again please ? thanks x

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni