Author Topic: My question is on frogs ???  (Read 172804 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: My question is on frogs ???
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2009, 06:52:28 PM »
You really CREASE me up sometimes lol!!!
Hope it's not with the RUNS 'cos that could be a sticky WICKET!
HOWZAT!

Don't quote me on this but the odds are LONG ON the answer being NOT OUT there. Not quite from the horse's mouth but will the THIRD MAN do?
As long as we don't cross the BOUNDARY!
Did FIELDING write a book about that. Sorry that was Bridget Jones , that odd girl from the Isle of Man.. The one with a SHORT LEG, LONG LEG, Fine Leg and wearing a short SLIP. Got to RUN now!!
Just don't BOWL the MAIDEN OVER
Look here Duck, I believe that Clinton did that very same thing - in the OVAL office
That may have taken it a Trent BRIDGE to far !!
Not at all - after all - he was using protection - the knee pads and the Box!!
If your not careful I might just get the UMPire!!
Careful with that hot PITCH you might get it all OVER you. For safety I would suggest you wear a BOWLER and SWEATER But don't RUN UP a big bill Or you could THROW your bank account OUT of cerdit.
Maybe I should just stay IN the PAVILION for TEA and take a look out for the NIGHTWATCHMAN
Man mad you are!!!! LOL           Now as it is SIX I'm going FOUR LUNCH  !
I think I am going to have to Baille out of this thread, before my 20-20 vision is disrupted and I get stumped for words!!
Tony you could never be stumped for words lol.!!!
Could always be a load of Bowls as normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Said Don walking back to the Pavillion, muttering about a duck and bats!!
Then there is always the DAY/NIGHT MATCH which could FLOODLIGHT your life.
not without my fleurescent Balls, - now I am taking the Gloves off!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2009, 11:22:35 PM »
HOWZAT!

Don't quote me on this but the odds are LONG ON the answer being NOT OUT there. Not quite from the horse's mouth but will the THIRD MAN do?
Did FIELDING write a book about that. Sorry that was Bridget Jones , that odd girl from the Isle of Man.. The one with a SHORT LEG, LONG LEG, Fine Leg and wearing a short SLIP. Got to RUN now!!
Look here Duck, I believe that Clinton did that very same thing - in the OVAL office
Careful with that hot PITCH you might get it all OVER you. For safety I would suggest you wear a BOWLER and SWEATER But don't RUN UP a big bill Or you could THROW your bank account OUT of cerdit.
Maybe I should just stay IN the PAVILION for TEA and take a look out for the NIGHTWATCHMAN
I think I am going to have to Baille out of this thread, before my 20-20 vision is disrupted and I get stumped for words!!

And when I do I'll try a bit of FINGER SPIN before a LEG BREAK and a few CUTS And a swift kick to MID WICKET which will make you feel somewhat SILLY MID OFF. Now you'll be incapable of getting a POINT under the COVERS. Now of course you'll CREASE yourselves at that one! CAP that!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2009, 12:35:54 AM »
HOWZAT!

And when I do I'll try a bit of FINGER SPIN before a LEG BREAK and a few CUTS And a swift kick to MID WICKET which will make you feel somewhat SILLY MID OFF. Now you'll be incapable of getting a POINT under the COVERS. Now of course you'll CREASE yourselves at that one! CAP that!
And whilst your under the COVERS make sure Tony isn't lurking for bit of POWERPLAY. Just don't STRIKE any MATCHES as POWERGEN will LIGHT your way out of DEEP trouble.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2009, 02:38:55 AM »
HOWZAT!

And whilst your under the COVERS make sure Tony isn't lurking for bit of POWERPLAY. Just don't STRIKE any MATCHES as POWERGEN will LIGHT your way out of DEEP trouble.

Just to scrape the bottom of the barrel.......... I'll have a wis-den I'll go to bed!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2009, 05:05:43 AM »
HOWZAT!

Just to scrape the bottom of the barrel.......... I'll have a wis-den I'll go to bed!
Well I'll be playing a few ends, on Corfu Town Green, so - - Hell be {for} you-you, (L B W) - yes groan!!
The girls will be in the loo changing their pads!!, whils Don will be scratching his shiny red ball with a fingernail,
because he loves playing a Googley, while wearing a safety hat, to grill the Bouncers!!
and you thought you scraped the bottom of the barrel!

don

« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2009, 09:54:41 AM »
HOWZAT!

Man mad you are!!!! LOL           Now as it is SIX I'm going FOUR LUNCH  !

Well I'll be playing a few ends, on Corfu Town Green, so - - Hell be {for} you-you, (L B W) - yes groan!!
The girls will be in the loo changing their pads!!, whils Don will be scratching his shiny red ball with a fingernail,
because he loves playing a Googley, while wearing a safety hat, to grill the Bouncers!!

It's good that folk have the GRACE not to BOYCOTT this thread! Now we BOTH AM going to work!!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 11:08:38 AM by don »

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2009, 07:35:40 PM »
HOWZAT!

It's good that folk have the GRACE not to BOYCOTT this thread! Now we BOTH AM going to work!!

The Batsman's Holding the Bowler's Willey

(did a commentator really ever say that?)

don

« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2009, 11:36:56 PM »
HOWZAT!

Yes and it still holds well... Also Guantarena opens his legs and shows his class.... Colemanballs  absolutely awesome.  Remember  For those watching in black and white - the browns behind the pink!!

I suppose we could have a LAMB Kleftiko while being amused by Jimmy CRICKET while SYDNEY James RUNS after Hattie Jacques who is eating an INDIAN curry.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2009, 12:20:47 AM »
HOWZAT!

Yes and it still holds well... Also Guantarena opens his legs and shows his class.... Colemanballs  absolutely awesome.  Remember  For those watching in black and white - the browns behind the pink!!

I suppose we could have a LAMB Kleftiko while being amused by Jimmy CRICKET while SYDNEY James RUNS after Hattie Jacques who is eating an INDIAN curry.
Well I do DECLARE my DUCK that the MAIDEN has RUN off wiTH THE THIRD MAN after giving BUMBLE the SLIP.She has been completely BOWLED OVER by his BOX.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2009, 02:09:36 AM »
HOWZAT!

Well I do DECLARE my DUCK that the MAIDEN has RUN off wiTH THE THIRD MAN after giving BUMBLE the SLIP.She has been completely BOWLED OVER by his BOX.

NICE ONE ROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2009, 08:14:13 AM »
I think we've done the lot, now - shall we go on to Rugby or at least TRY it!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2009, 09:37:40 AM »
I think we've done the lot, now - shall we go on to Rugby or at least TRY it!!
Whats up -can't you take the PACE lol!!!!

don

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2009, 10:09:59 AM »
What we need is a Peter Mandelson SPIN on it!!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2009, 10:22:45 AM »

groan- you lot should either be Tony Blackburn's script writers or form a new Carry On Co ::)lol

don

« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2009, 10:52:09 AM »

groan- you lot should either be Tony Blackburn's script writers or form a new Carry On Co ::)lol

SLOW down now, we're at least on the right TRACK..... Sorry if we don't CREASE you up!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni