Author Topic: My question is on frogs ???  (Read 172796 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: My question is on frogs ???
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2009, 09:45:35 AM »
can someone please contact me when this post is in English again please ? thanks x
Well I did try to steer them away from cricket!! but they insisted!!
Now - it's Froggin' in SS!!
We can KERMIT you for that one lol!!
You are just so GREEN with "J", (was gonna' say slimy - but thought you would actually like it)!

Look if I've TOAD you once I've TOAD you a million times Lay off the puns before you get TOWED away!
Don - Time to take a "Jump"
Just don't CROAK it whilst taking that JUMP. LOL!!
Do the Frogs play sports at CROKE Park Dublin? Would have to include LEAPFROG!
Only if she shows us her tips!
Careful, Jules is using the "Oophaga pumilio", poison frog, to coate her "Tips" & load her Blow-Pipe!
Would you like her - - to see to your Blow-pipe as well!!  ???
Speechless I see Don!!!
Tony your enough to render anyone in the whole world speechless. :D
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2009, 04:16:34 AM »
can someone please contact me when this post is in English again please ? thanks x
Well I did try to steer them away from cricket!! but they insisted!!
Now - it's Froggin' in SS!!
We can KERMIT you for that one lol!!
You are just so GREEN with "J", (was gonna' say slimy - but thought you would actually like it)!

Look if I've TOAD you once I've TOAD you a million times Lay off the puns before you get TOWED away!
Don - Time to take a "Jump"
Just don't CROAK it whilst taking that JUMP. LOL!!
Do the Frogs play sports at CROKE Park Dublin? Would have to include LEAPFROG!
Only if she shows us her tips!
Careful, Jules is using the "Oophaga pumilio", poison frog, to coate her "Tips" & load her Blow-Pipe!
Would you like her - - to see to your Blow-pipe as well!!  ???
Speechless I see Don!!!
Tony your enough to render anyone in the whole world speechless. :D
Don't you mean - "your'e" enough!! That dictionary of yours!!
Now get back on the blowpipe and stop talking!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2009, 12:11:16 AM »
hate to be pedantic.... but should it not be you're enough? ??????  but we all understood anyway!

don

« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2009, 01:48:27 AM »
hate to be pedantic.... but should it not be you're enough? ??????  but we all understood anyway!

You're quite correct but we use Jules patent SPELLCHECK!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2009, 01:58:24 AM »
Thanks stressed - that's taught them to take the mickey.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2009, 04:49:51 AM »
Not at all - Don and I are occasionally prone to a "typo", but not a new version of English!!

don

« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2009, 11:03:14 AM »

JULES........... I think you'll find we already know how to take the mickey!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gordonc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2009, 05:28:27 PM »
When we left on the 22nd of May, the frogs were still in good voice. Someone had seen a snake trying to swallow on a couple of days before, obviously disturbing it's sleep! There were two vocal ones in the small pool at Ozzy Oils on barbecue night They went very quiet when someone mentioned the new special on the menu, Frog Stifado ;D

Apparently last year a couple of the local hoteliers deceided to poison the frogs and things did indeed go quiet. However as the bodies were not removed. a very different and smelly problem soon became apparent. They had to pay the council to clean the place up. Frogs 1 hotelier 0.

I just made sure my last drink in the bar was "one for the toad"

don

« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2009, 09:04:24 PM »
When we left on the 22nd of May, the frogs were still in good voice. Someone had seen a snake trying to swallow on a couple of days before, obviously disturbing it's sleep! There were two vocal ones in the small pool at Ozzy Oils on barbecue night They went very quiet when someone mentioned the new special on the menu, Frog Stifado ;D

Apparently last year a couple of the local hoteliers deceided to poison the frogs and things did indeed go quiet. However as the bodies were not removed. a very different and smelly problem soon became apparent. They had to pay the council to clean the place up. Frogs 1 hotelier 0.

As shout at golf tournaments.............IN THE HOLE!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2009, 02:21:51 AM »

So Gordon, were you trying to say that the Frogs had "croaked it", the Snake had "choked it", and the council "soaked it" up!!

don

« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2009, 02:48:56 AM »

So Gordon, were you trying to say that the Frogs had "croaked it", the Snake had "choked it", and the council "soaked it" up!!
And the Scotsman BOAKED it? Only a true Scot would understand that Jimmy! ::)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2009, 06:21:07 AM »

I must be a true Scot then!! Don W'omit
You could also say "Chundered" Only a true Aussie would understand that Bruce!! ::)

don

« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2009, 11:07:59 AM »

You could also say "Chundered" Only a true Aussie would understand that Bruce!! ::)
W'omit just on the Fife side of the Tay rail bridge!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2009, 01:55:59 AM »

Never on a rail bridge and never into the wind!! LOL

don

« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2009, 03:25:21 AM »

Never on a rail bridge and never into the wind!! LOL
I'm going to bed................I'm SICK of this subject!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni