Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Driving Licence

<< < (2/2)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: Colin on April 28, 2009, 01:55:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on April 26, 2009, 03:05:02 AM ---Luckily enough mine and Roys are still the paper type ones so we don't have to renew them unless we change address or lose them. :)

--- End quote ---

Paper for me too Jules, I like the Idea of a plastic one, but feel the need to HAVE one!

--- End quote ---
I still think they are a handy thing to have - used it as ID so many times, picking up missed delivery parcels for example!!!

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on April 28, 2009, 02:07:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on April 26, 2009, 03:05:02 AM ---Luckily enough mine and Roys are still the paper type ones so we don't have to renew them unless we change address or lose them. :)

--- End quote ---

Paper for me too Jules, I like the Idea of a plastic one, but feel the need to HAVE one!

--- End quote ---
I still think they are a handy thing to have - used it as ID so many times, picking up missed delivery parcels for example!!!

--- End quote ---
On a course I'm going on I have to take some ID so will have to take my passport

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on April 28, 2009, 10:06:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on April 28, 2009, 02:07:50 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
On a course I'm going on I have to take some ID so will have to take my passport

--- End quote ---
Of course you will!!
& if you lose it - so valuable to you & expensive to replace compared to a plastic Driving Licence I.D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version