Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Driving Licence

(1/2) > >>

Jules:
Just been made aware today at work about the photo driving licence in respect that you have to renew it after a period of time. If not renewed you can get fined apparently. Be aware for these driving licences if wanting to hire a car on your hols. Check the date on it before you go away.

tonyco1:
Yes - this was in the papers a few weeks back - the photo expires after 10 years.
It must be renewed then.
Mine is ok for another 5 years so no extra pay-out for Gordon Browns slush fund just yet!!

Jules:
Luckily enough mine and Roys are still the paper type ones so we don't have to renew them unless we change address or lose them. :)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on April 26, 2009, 03:05:02 AM ---Luckily enough mine and Roys are still the paper type ones so we don't have to renew them unless we change address or lose them. :)

--- End quote ---
I find the Photocard ones really easy and a boon when used as I.D.
Everything is going plastic
This may be a worry if it also applies to toilet rolls - - it won't be a wipe but a swipe!!!

Colin:

--- Quote from: JULES T on April 26, 2009, 03:05:02 AM ---Luckily enough mine and Roys are still the paper type ones so we don't have to renew them unless we change address or lose them. :)

--- End quote ---

Paper for me too Jules, I like the Idea of a plastic one, but feel the need to HAVE one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version