Author Topic: How many days?  (Read 112098 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: How many days?
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2009, 01:30:06 AM »
7 weeks Friday, holiday paid today, and yippee, flight goes ahead from Norwich as it is virtually full. ;D, so 30 minutes door to airport.
Well done Swedebasher. You will be one of the first arrivals along with Sarah this season. we will all be waiting with bated breath to hear of your hols so we know whats coming again for us. I love reading other peoples reviews or am I just nosey lol!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2009, 09:50:57 PM »
Don't worry Jules, i will fill you in on any gossip !!!!!  ;D

Sarah H x

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2009, 12:15:19 AM »

Sarah H x
Thanks Sarah. We were going to try for an early one as well but have opted for a break in London instead. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2009, 04:53:24 AM »

Sarah H x
Thanks Sarah. We were going to try for an early one as well but have opted for a break in London instead. :)
When are you in London Jules?
What are you going to do - Theatre or something?
Like music - try Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club - we had a great night (with dinner) there recently.
Still - the centre of London is only 40mins away from our house by the Underground.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2009, 10:21:04 AM »

Sarah H x

Like music - try Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club - we had a great night (with dinner) there recently.
Still - the centre of London is only 40mins away from our house by the Underground.
Probably beginning of May time for the bank holiday weekend - not finalised any plans yet. I have been looking at whats on at the theatre and there is so much to choose from and a lot of them do appeal.
The break will be in memory of my Mum who died on New Years Eve as she used to live in Hornchurch and when we visited always enjoyed going in to London by Underground train. We had many great trips and plenty of walking. My Mum loved walking and could out walk us any day. lol!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2009, 04:20:47 AM »

Sarah H x

Probably beginning of May time for the bank holiday weekend - not finalised any plans yet. I have been looking at whats on at the theatre and there is so much to choose from and a lot of them do appeal.
The break will be in memory of my Mum who died on New Years Eve as she used to live in Hornchurch and when we visited always enjoyed going in to London by Underground train. We had many great trips and plenty of walking. My Mum loved walking and could out walk us any day. lol!!
Well I know all about the Underground - should do - I help to run it!!
If you like Musicals, Jersey Boys is fantastic!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2009, 11:01:03 AM »

Sarah H x

I have been looking at Jersey Boys or the Queen one as well as that would be more up Roys street.

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2009, 12:13:46 PM »
TC1, my mate from Saffron Walden (now slightly retired) was HV Cable Manager or some such for LUL and operated out of Stockwell. Remembers his horror stories about the Underground and the infamous Lots Road substation.
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2009, 12:55:19 AM »
TC1, my mate from Saffron Walden (now slightly retired) was HV Cable Manager or some such for LUL and operated out of Stockwell. Remembers his horror stories about the Underground and the infamous Lots Road substation.
I could tell you a few of my own - I also have to attend any incidents in my patch as well - suicides, bombers, failures etc,etc.
Luckily I only investigate, over-see things, liaise or preserve evidence now - we have the emergency services and our own ERU (Emergency response Unit), to do all the really nasty stuff!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2009, 01:17:41 AM »

Sarah H x

I have been looking at Jersey Boys or the Queen one as well as that would be more up Roys street.
We saw both - both good, Queen is slightly more audience interactive (get up and sing towards the end),
We thought that Jersey Boys was the best show.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2009, 02:31:55 AM »

Sarah H x

We saw both - both good, Queen is slightly more audience interactive (get up and sing towards the end),
Thanks for that Tony. Would Jersey Boys be suitable for my Mother In Law do you think?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2009, 05:03:23 AM »

Sarah H x

Thanks for that Tony. Would Jersey Boys be suitable for my Mother In Law do you think?
Good for everyone!! Simply a great night of entertainment!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2009, 11:58:28 AM »

Sarah H x

Good for everyone!! Simply a great night of entertainment!!
Thanks Tony. Mother in law needs cheering up so have asked her to come with us. She is thinking about it. She has never been to London so hope she does.

don

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2009, 03:18:35 PM »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2009, 03:57:09 PM »

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni