Author Topic: Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?  (Read 162597 times)

Offline pembo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2009, 10:00:05 PM »
We have our 2009 booked for Olga. Looking forward to seeing Aristoula and famiy again.
Booked Nikos appartments third time tis year for Aug 17. No flights from Liverpool this year will have to book Manchester flight
Keith

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2009, 11:51:17 PM »
Got a good feeling about this summer. We already know quite a few people who will be there. The best thing about holidays is new experiences, even if we stay in the same resort we have to stay somewhere new. We started off stopping in Thomas Bay for years and loved it. One year we took a last minute (booked at E.Mids airport and fly in 4 hours) break when Thomson had the Vicky. It was great! After all it is only a bed, shower and dressing room! We get the freedom to eat and drink wherever and whenever we want. Roll on June & July.... Not forgetting August and September.
We share the same philosophy on that one -even if we stay at the Thomas Bay - we still go out to eat else where as well!!
Linda regards it as part of our holiday to eat in different restaurants, it keeps the holiday fresh -

we have stayed all over the resort, often more than once in various apartments and hotels, lost count now!!
Also likewise - we just can't wait to get to San Stefanos again.
We have someone coming to give us a quote on a new Bathroom tomorrow, so looks like I'll be using a holiday leave to manage that!!

do you get the same feelings of guilt that we do? We get home and one of us will say, "god we forgot to eat there!"
We are the same Don.

Yes - us too!! it's almost an obligation to eat at a friends place, even though we pay, it feels wrong not to go at least once!!
TonyC
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline melody

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2009, 11:55:28 PM »
Yes thought i'd never go back to the same place twice in a row ,but as everyone says i have the san stefanos bug and we are going back to vicky apartments for 10 days on 24th July and can't wait!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2009, 12:25:10 AM »
Yes thought i'd never go back to the same place twice in a row ,but as everyone says i have the san stefanos bug and we are going back to vicky apartments for 10 days on 24th July and can't wait!!
The bug has trapped again - have a great time Melody ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline melody

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2009, 12:50:08 AM »
for sure we will if last year is anything to go by, it is so relaxed, safe and friendly ,with great food and weather added ,what more could you want !!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2009, 12:52:36 AM »
for sure we will if last year is anything to go by, it is so relaxed, safe and friendly ,with great food and weather added ,what more could you want !!
A very good summary of all that is San Stefanos.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2009, 04:35:41 AM »
You say you have the bug - could that be a san stef "Cricket"?? LOL

don

« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2009, 09:05:59 PM »
Yes and it's getting ever closer. Just E-mailed Noula to arrange our transfers, Noula just E-mailed back confirming... 33 days to go ............... Roll On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2009, 06:27:24 AM »
Yes and it's getting ever closer. Just E-mailed Noula to arrange our transfers, Noula just E-mailed back confirming... 33 days to go ............... Roll On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That means we have 40 days then - almost ready for it as well!!
It's hard work enjoying yourself - but I'll do my best!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2009, 04:27:48 PM »
That means we have 40 days then - almost ready for it as well!!
It's hard work enjoying yourself - but I'll do my best!!
It will be so quiet when you and Don are away. ;)

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2009, 06:20:05 PM »
 Tony'll have his new netbook with him so maybe not too quiet. Will be looking forward to some on the spot posts. We need to know if Don buys a round! LOL!
CorfuCol

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2009, 06:33:43 PM »
Tony'll have his new netbook with him so maybe not too quiet. Will be looking forward to some on the spot posts. We need to know if Don buys a round! LOL!
Still waiting - been in all day waiting for the Parcelforce delivery - I have a USB DVD RW and a 250GB USB extra Drive -
ready to update the software, but no Netbook or any sign of it yet!!

Offline kemo

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2009, 09:29:29 PM »
Tony check your wheelie bin, I had some printer cartridges delivered sometime Friday/Saturday and the postman decided to leave them there because there was no one at home

don

« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2009, 11:42:18 PM »
Tony check your wheelie bin, I had some printer cartridges delivered sometime Friday/Saturday and the postman decided to leave them there because there was no one at home

What day does your binman come............... Careful.... it is a family site!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2009, 12:21:36 AM »
Still waiting - been in all day waiting for the Parcelforce delivery - I have a USB DVD RW and a 250GB USB extra Drive -
ready to update the software, but no Netbook or any sign of it yet!!
Please Mr Postman make Tonys delivery and put him out of his misery lol!!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni