Author Topic: Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?  (Read 162599 times)

don

Re: Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2009, 10:55:16 PM »
26th June at the Barras............Anyone else staying there?
Yeah, there's a guy called Don going on the 26th June and is also staying at the Barras. That would be some coincidence if you're going back on the 25th September to Little Prince! Don's out then as well!
 You'll be able to make him a cup of tea! LOL!!

I think Sandra and Don are taking turns on here , Don's on morning shift this week
Thats because he has to be in bed by 9!!

I have my PC but Sandra has her laptop.......... She uses a T-Mobile dongle which is U.S as we can rarely get a good enough signal to post anything. Want to know how we can link it into the broadband cabled in upstairs. Any serious suggestions gratefully received.
I installed a wireless Modem router, (Recommended - about £50 or less),
I leave my Main PC cabled into it as the 10/100 connection is quicker,
then I have my sons laptop (work one), Linda's Laptop, my Laptop and also the netbook now all running at once and it handles the lot easily, (encrypted of course). Then you either use the built-in wireless connection, or buy one (usb),
now you have a home network, just use the dongle when out and about!!
Simple to set up and use!
I'm Simple but technically gifted NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2009, 04:33:46 AM »
Yeah, there's a guy called Don going on the 26th June and is also staying at the Barras. That would be some coincidence if you're going back on the 25th September to Little Prince! Don's out then as well!

I think Sandra and Don are taking turns on here , Don's on morning shift this week

I have my PC but Sandra has her laptop.......... She uses a T-Mobile dongle which is U.S as we can rarely get a good enough signal to post anything. Want to know how we can link it into the broadband cabled in upstairs. Any serious suggestions gratefully received.
then I have my sons laptop (work one), Linda's Laptop, my Laptop and also the netbook now all running at once and it handles the lot easily, (encrypted of course). Then you either use the built-in wireless connection, or buy one (usb),
And last year - they named a bar after you!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2009, 03:08:23 AM »

BAR

BAR 38 after how old I really am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2009, 03:31:56 AM »

BAR

BAR 38 after how old I really am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would've put a bet on Simple!! - Well they didn't have a Bar called "Tight" LOL

don

« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2009, 11:26:12 PM »
Now for the killer question............................. It looks as though Sandra will be going on a 4 day week but with adjustments..... Basically working full time & then have a week off............ These weeks off fall from 10th July and 30 August................... Which should I try to get off? Do I make it a 3 week break  where I have 2 for the moment? Or do I go for the late option and see some very very old friends?  Then again would 3 trips in one year seem pushing it with the credit crunch?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2009, 12:23:10 AM »
Now for the killer question............................. It looks as though Sandra will be going on a 4 day week but with adjustments..... Basically working full time & then have a week off............ These weeks off fall from 10th July and 30 August................... Which should I try to get off? Do I make it a 3 week break  where I have 2 for the moment? Or do I go for the late option and see some very very old friends?  Then again would 3 trips in one year seem pushing it with the credit crunch?
Just do whatever suits you best Don. Go if you can for the extra week. Remember the old saying "shrouds don't have pockets" 8)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2009, 03:06:40 AM »
Just do whatever suits you best Don. Go if you can for the extra week. Remember the old saying "shrouds don't have pockets" 8)
That explains why Don always wears one!! and there was me thinking he had changed religions!!

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2009, 05:21:44 AM »
 Ha ha Tony, nice one. I'm sitting at work counting off the shifts (2 more after this one finishes) and that got me chuckling away.

Jules - I've never heard that saying before me duck. Is it a local one or have I been living under a stone or stoned or something?
CorfuCol

don

« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2009, 09:42:53 AM »
Ha ha Tony, nice one. I'm sitting at work counting off the shifts (2 more after this one finishes) and that got me chuckling away.

Jules - I've never heard that saying before me duck. Is it a local one or have I been living under a stone or stoned or something?

Well used phrase here in NW Midlands!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 10:34:11 PM by don »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2009, 09:52:02 AM »

Well use phrase here in NW Midlands!
Just know it as a well known phrase - although heard it more since I moved to the North West.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2009, 10:49:05 AM »
 I'm probably just too young to have heard it. LOL!
CorfuCol

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2009, 04:24:41 PM »
Not if you know Hendrix lol!!

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2009, 05:06:46 PM »
Learned about him in a history lesson at school last term.LOL!!!
CorfuCol

don

« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2009, 10:35:25 PM »

And Billy Liar told the truth? Walter Mitty  got nowt on you either... Nice one Jimi !! ::)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2009, 12:14:57 AM »
Yeah -right  lol ;)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni