Author Topic: who's booked for next year ?  (Read 60743 times)

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
who's booked for next year ?
« on: September 28, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »
Lets get this one started early then !!!!

Have booked already, got 2 weeks in May at Tereza...bargain too !!!

6 of us girlies this time, will be a blast !!!

Not sure why, but only got the offer of B & B this time as well which makes it even more of a bargain.

Flight times have changed from Birmingham too, which now means we get there at lunch time insted of 11pm so we get more time there....bonus !!!

YAMMAS !!!!

Sarah H

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: who's booked for next year ?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 11:14:09 PM »
We have already booked for 28th August for 2 weeks Teresa agian.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 11:31:25 PM »
We are looking towards 26 june and then again in september as we no longer have a tie in to august bank holiday week. Don't know where to stay. Probably Barras for a bit of quality. 

Offline TerryandJoy

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 11:50:24 PM »
We are going to have to rely on late availability for next year, mid-May or early September probably.  It's a gamble we can't avoid unfortunately.

Offline Sonia

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 11:56:29 PM »
we are booked for next year aswell staying at the Little Prince,from July 3rd for two weeks

Offline strogs

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 08:04:03 PM »
2 WEEKS 3 JULY AT THE OLGA.  COULDN'T GET INTO THE TEREZA.  WERE SUPPOSED TO BE GOING TO RHODES, BUT XL LET US DOWN.  SO WE DECIDED TO JOIN SOME FRIENDS INSTEAD BACK IN GOOD OLD SAN STEF

Offline kemo

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 09:12:18 PM »
We've booked 4th sep for 2 weeks staying at olga again we was considering the barras but we prefer the pool area at the olgas

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 09:26:48 PM »
Booked in August for two weeks at Tsaros in May, and two weeks at the Kaloudis over the hill in September, and if business is bad next year will make another!!
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline Brisey

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 09:46:38 PM »
We have booked to stay at the Olga for two weeks in May. Got a blinding deal from Thomson way back in April, it would have been rude of us not to accept it.
When i die, i want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not terrified and screaming.......like his passengers

Paulene Dean

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 10:29:02 PM »
We are booked with Christina for last week July and 1st week of August - but, here's the issue. We are going thru a re-org at work and I will find out end of this week whether I have a job or not - so a bit in the air at moment - but if I get paid off I hope I have enough money to just get there. Can't imagine not going especially after such a wonderful 2 weeks this year. Let you know when I hear.

don

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 11:01:36 PM »
We are booked with Christina for last week July and 1st week of August - but, here's the issue. We are going thru a re-org at work and I will find out end of this week whether I have a job or not - so a bit in the air at moment - but if I get paid off I hope I have enough money to just get there. Can't imagine not going especially after such a wonderful 2 weeks this year. Let you know when I hear.

Good luck with the reorganisation! Hope you come out of it well. We have just had one and unfortunately I will be doing the same job as a good friend. Only problem... we both always have the same main summer holidays. Both of us can't be off at the same time.

Paulene Dean

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 11:31:52 PM »

Good luck with the reorganisation! Hope you come out of it well. We have just had one and unfortunately I will be doing the same job as a good friend. Only problem... we both always have the same main summer holidays. Both of us can't be off at the same time.

Thanks Don - have done a few years there so maybe it's time for a change - hope you get yr well deserved break as well.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 12:18:33 AM »
Hope all will be well for you Paulene and you get back to San Stef as well.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 01:59:38 AM »
Hope we can make it to see you and Roy next year Jules. We did though see the lovely kids who had done a great job of bringing up Paulene & Rob . LOL  ::)

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2008, 02:44:17 PM »
Booked in at the Athens Bar apartments again 17th-31st August, got to go in school hols due to my job.

Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni