Author Topic: Little Prince apartments  (Read 21021 times)

Offline Sonia

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Little Prince apartments
« on: September 11, 2008, 12:18:25 AM »
Hi we are staying at the Little Prince next year we have booked with Thomsons has any one stayed there if so what is it like

don

Re: Little Prince apartments
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 02:45:59 AM »
Never stayed there but of all our Corfiot friends Dimitri, Pipina , Mike, Spiros & Alexandra are the ones we look forward to seeing the most. It is the favourite for us to book for 2009. Hopefully 2 weeks from 26 june. 

Offline Sonia

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 02:53:28 AM »
if you book Don it would be lovely to meet you and Sandra

Offline lainey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 01:50:45 PM »
can anyone tell me if the 2 bed apts have aircon please.. 4 more sleeps till i go. :) :) :) :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 06:06:25 PM »
Hi we are staying at the Little Prince next year we have booked with Thomsons has any one stayed there if so what is it like
I believe they all have air con now.
Our friends Carole And Alan stayed there the year before last, when we were in the Barras! in mid Sept.
We viewed their apartments, which still looked new and Ok, she made a few points.
Theirs was at the front (north face) and the Apt. felt cold as the sun never hit it. {good in high summer only}
The shower was a hand hold - not fixed or any fitting to put it up. {not a disaster}
The cupboard space was smallish. {most corfu Apts are the same}
Otherwise very good and great people running them who will look after you!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline lainey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 07:36:35 PM »
thanks tony. im ok with the above things i wont be in my room very much i can assure you. may have to adapt something to hang the shower from having said that.!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 12:31:23 AM »
thanks tony. im ok with the above things i wont be in my room very much i can assure you. may have to adapt something to hang the shower from having said that.!!
I never have any problems with the hand held shower but Roy has water everywhere when hes been in the shower lol!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 08:08:46 PM »
I never have any problems with the hand held shower but Roy has water everywhere when hes been in the shower lol!!
Probably splashing of his - you know what!!! (head of course)!! LOL ::)

don

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 11:11:10 PM »
Well let him shower on his own, no need to hold his hand over everything! LOl :P

zoe

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 11:48:05 PM »
its not his hand im worried about

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 12:36:59 AM »
You should see what I do with the shower curtain lol!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 02:15:38 AM »
Please............No.................I'm trying to sleep here LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 02:47:55 AM »
And then there's the ping-pong balls - Opps sorry forgot it was you - er cricket balls!! LOL

Offline Gordonc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2009, 04:40:04 PM »
Stayed at the Little Prince in June and came back again this year in May. We were welcomed off the coach by Dimitri and Pippina who remembered us from 2007. Apartments are quite spacious and whilst they are a little basic are more than comfortable enough and have all you really need for your stay. Hairdriers and telly in each room. Our shower did have somewhere to hang it. No comments please ;D

All the staff will do everything they can to make you feel welcome and the Taverna is both good value and excellent. Don't miss the sizzling steaks, unbeatable!

The pool is up off the main road at the back and is a great spot for chilling out.

You'll have a great stay and are central in the village. The Silver Star on the corner opposite is good for a pre dinner beer or cocktail. Bakery is just around the corner past the Silver Star for fresh bread and other delicacies. Doughnuts are wonderful.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 01:45:21 AM »
Stayed at the Little Prince in June and came back again this year in May. We were welcomed off the coach by Dimitri and Pippina who remembered us from 2007. Apartments are quite spacious and whilst they are a little basic are more than comfortable enough and have all you really need for your stay. Hairdriers and telly in each room. Our shower did have somewhere to hang it. No comments please ;D

All the staff will do everything they can to make you feel welcome and the Taverna is both good value and excellent. Don't miss the sizzling steaks, unbeatable!

The pool is up off the main road at the back and is a great spot for chilling out.

You'll have a great stay and are central in the village. The Silver Star on the corner opposite is good for a pre dinner beer or cocktail. Bakery is just around the corner past the Silver Star for fresh bread and other delicacies. Doughnuts are wonderful.
Nice update Gordon!! Glad they have added the shower fitting.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni