Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The Barras

<< < (2/4) > >>

RedroseMax:
Didnt go this year but both myself and our son had the mixed Grill, good quality meat,good portions and great service!

spesh49:
The thing is, I'm not saying everybody has had a bad meal, I'm saying we did, rice and chips in a Stamna is not good enough, if they didn't have any say so don't fill it with whats lying around the kitchen, as for the sea bass, i hoped somebody read it it's last rights before cremation.
Brusko !! There's a different story, excellent addition to the village.

Gavlah1973:
I've deffo seen chips in a Stamna in a few places to be honest

spesh49:
I've seen sweet corn in a curry, doesn't make it right.

sunshinegirl:
We have been to San Stefanos eleven times and stayed at different hotels.  We had never stayed or eaten at the Barras until last year when we went for a week in July before staying at the Terezas for two weeks with family.  We also stayed this year at the Barras in May and have just returned two days ago from two weeks at the Terezas.  The food in the Barras we found to be excellent.  Went last week with friends and my husband had the Stamna and really enjoyed it with the chips and rice and even preferred it to the one he had in Yanis  Another evening we all had the Sea Bass which was perfectly cooked and in fact the best we had this holiday. George asked if we wanted it filleted or not and we said no just take the heads off which he did.  We then got strawberry Panacotta on the house for desert.  The rooms are really nice too very spacious and cleaned thoroughly with fresh towels.  George and his family make you very welcome and I would definitely recommend it. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version