Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The Barras

<< < (3/4) > >>

spesh49:
Excellent, as they say, everyone to their own.

Grounded:
We had our evening meal at the Barras last night. Very friendly people, even took the time to correct our halting greek. The meal was excellent and the service was good. My only criticism, and this is a general issue not specific to the Barras, was the number of people smoking at indoor tables. We live in New Zealand now and smoking in any public place, but especially a restaurant, is a heinous crime punishable by something really, really horrid. But seriously it just looks so out of place to us now. But the Barras definitely gets the thumbs up from us.

Karen:

--- Quote from: Grounded on June 05, 2017, 09:52:54 AM ---We had our evening meal at the Barras last night. Very friendly people, even took the time to correct our halting greek. The meal was excellent and the service was good. My only criticism, and this is a general issue not specific to the Barras, was the number of people smoking at indoor tables. We live in New Zealand now and smoking in any public place, but especially a restaurant, is a heinous crime punishable by something really, really horrid. But seriously it just looks so out of place to us now. But the Barras definitely gets the thumbs up from us.

--- End quote ---
Yes they do allow smoking in all the restaurants, although I am a smoker, I would never smoke near anyone else,especially if they are eating, so understand your thoughts.

Jimbo:
Nafsika has a large non-smoking area outside, and it works.

Karen:

--- Quote from: Jimbo on June 09, 2017, 12:40:49 PM ---Nafsika has a large non-smoking area outside, and it works.

--- End quote ---
It does Jim, see you and Gillie in the smoking area soon :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version