Author Topic: Flights in October  (Read 4334 times)

Offline Georgie2002

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Flights in October
« on: July 16, 2013, 03:56:34 PM »
Hi,

Does anyone know how much the Easyjet flights to Corfu in October will go up and down from now?  Will it get cheaper or more expensive as it gets closer?!  I haven't booked Easyjet for years!

Just been sent a great special offer for a hotel we've stayed in before in Sidari and thought a few cheap nights over half term would be nice!  Including a sneaky taxi ride to San Stef while we're there, obviously!  I know it'll be dead quiet but it'll still be the lovely San Stef! :)

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Flights in October
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 05:07:43 PM »
Easyjet flights will generally get more expensive as the date gets nearer but that's not always the case.

Offline thejoneses

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 01:57:54 AM »
we booked easyjet this year and for last 2 years previous. no frills ,more to the point no delays (realising I could of spoke too soon ) .keep our eye on the price after booking and it seems pretty random. we got 4 flights for 909 last November. all in for this july 20th .6.05 morning flight . in the meantime since they have gone up drastically early spring ,then went back to original price for a week ,then lo and behold when the eldest daughter was going to book they shot up again ,,so like I say ,pretty random. she booked Thomas bay in the end as it was cheaper !! plus half board !!  3 more shifts at work !!

Offline Georgie2002

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »
Thanks guys, that's really helpful.  I think I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and just book them!  Just waiting for a quote from the hotel in sidari then will go ahead I think.  Exciting!!  Two trips to Greece in one year!  Best not get too excited till it's booked though...

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni