Author Topic: teresa family rooms  (Read 5697 times)

Offline fireboy

• View Profile
teresa family rooms
« on: June 13, 2013, 12:27:54 AM »
Hi,
   I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I have booked a family room at the Teresa hotel for the end of June. I thought at first I had booked accomodation with two seperate bedrooms but after speaking to someone at tomsons I have been now led to believe that we will all be sleeping in the same room. Could anyone possibly give me any information about their family rooms. Many thanks

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: teresa family rooms
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 01:01:55 AM »
How many of you are there fireboy?
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline fireboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 01:47:20 AM »
Hi Jules, their are three of us. Myself, my wife and our 23 year old daughter.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
I know there are family rooms that are just one room. These rooms are larger than the 1 room studio apartments. I will try to find out from a family I know what the family rooms are like.
   Maybe you could ask if you could upgrade to a 2 room apartment as I know that on occasions couples I know have been allocated 2 rooms when there is only 2 of them. I hope whatever happens it doesn't spoil your holiday. The Teresa is a great place to stay. Our 13th time at Teresa this year and really wouldn't want to stay anywhere else.
If you need any other info please ask.  :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 08:47:41 PM »
Spoke to my friend and they are large rooms but definitely the only separate bit is the shower / bathroom. We met a couple with there 20 + year old daughter a couple of years ago and they were in the family room and it didn't seem to bother them. I would imagine it depends how much privacy you all need.

Offline fireboy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 02:02:05 AM »
Hi Jules,
          Many thanks for finding that out for me. Would have prefered two bedrooms but like you say im sure it will not spoil our holiday. This will be our third year in a row at San Stefanos. Have stopped at the Romanza and the Fedra Mare and had a wonderful time. Once again many thanks for your help.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni