Author Topic: VILLAS  (Read 5724 times)

Offline H A S

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
VILLAS
« on: June 03, 2013, 04:38:12 PM »
Hi anyone no of any Villas round about san stef that will take up to 10 people including 2 children.
Regards Harry

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: VILLAS
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 08:04:06 PM »
Hi Harry

We are staying in Vagelis house (behind the Nafsika) in August this year and the house officially sleeps 8 but there are actually going to be 10 of us (including 3 children) and as it has 4 double bedrooms we should manage it quite easily as our son (3) will sleep with us and the other 2 girls (7 and 11) are going to have an extra cot put in 2 of the bedrooms so it all works fine.

The website is www.vagelisapartments.com  if you want to have a look.

We really struggled to find anything with there being so many of us, and this was the best option we could find.

Hope this helps
Sophia

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 09:10:45 PM »
Hi Harry.
 Take a look at www.peli-maria.gr  .She has a family bungalow and 2 bedroom apartments, maybe thats of help.Very nice and reasonable prices.This is our second year staying here.

Offline Sellsy

• SanStef FANATIC
  • Cardiac hill, it really is worth it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 10:33:07 PM »
May be a long shot Harry but the Romanza have well appointed sea view villas  near the harbour end of the bay. From memory I think they cater for about 6 or so. They do however have 2 side by side  - could be an option ?  finished to a high standard I recall. Hope you get fixed up Ok.

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 01:41:47 AM »
May be a long shot Harry but the Romanza have well appointed sea view villas  near the harbour end of the bay. From memory I think they cater for about 6 or so. They do however have 2 side by side  - could be an option ?  finished to a high standard I recall. Hope you get fixed up Ok.

Sellsy, have stayed at The Romanza Villas, fantastic, private pool, state of the art kitchen, TV/games room, sauna, bathrooms and showers galore, superb sea views across the bay, close to town, but only three double bedrooms.
Yes, you could book both of the two villas but that could prove to be a bit expensive.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni