Author Topic: Coming back after too long away! :)  (Read 5854 times)

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Coming back after too long away! :)
« on: August 30, 2012, 06:18:25 PM »
Finally booked to come back to San Stefanos next August.   Mum and Dad just got back last week and have scouted out a house big enough (Vagelis' 4 bedroom apartment - result!) to bring the whole family out next year.    Its a big year with my 40th, my dad's 60th and mum and dad's 40th wedding anniversary  ;D

Having been coming to San Stef since 1980 (7 years old!) and have been back more times than I can remember although last time was in 2009 so well overdue a visit.

Hope to see anyone who is out there between 5-19th August 2013 - the countdown has begun and its lovely being on here listening to all the people who love the place as much as I do.  My mum and dad know pretty much everyone after over 30 years of going there and have even gone back for the local's weddings and christenings etc over the years - it really is like an extended family  :D

Seriously excited about taking my little boy who will be 3 by the time we go - it will be like a whole new generation of our family starting its love affair with San Stefanos.   Just need to let Spiros (bikes) and Spiros and Stefanos (Nafsika) know that we are coming!!!   There will be 10 of us altogether so will will be hard to miss!!  ;D

YANNIS26

Re: Coming back after too long away! :)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 06:54:08 PM »
Hi Silverstar
Welcome to the forum.I will not attempt to offer you any advice .With your experiance of San Stefanos I am sure you could tell us all a thing or two.
Yammas
Yiannis
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 06:56:08 PM by YIANNIS26 »

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 07:04:04 PM »
Ha Ha!  Thank you  ;)

My mum and dad have kept me updated over the past 3 years so I am up on most of the gossip and movers and shakers I think :)

Always happy to get good tips and advice though - I'm sure that there are plenty of lovely people on here who can give me interesting info :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 10:54:09 PM »
If that falls through, Villa Quietude is a fantastic place to stay.

Also, adjoining apartments in the same block are a good option as well.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 05:47:55 PM »
Cool - thanks Tony :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni