Author Topic: tereza hotel  (Read 9612 times)

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
tereza hotel
« on: May 25, 2012, 02:15:54 AM »
Although thinking of trying to book for Nafsica later in the year can't decide now whether to try Tereza as not sure whether we want half board as we do like to visit the various tavernas for our evening meal.  Decisions decisions!  We did enjoy our stay at Vickys but think its probably booked up for Sept. 
Anyone know what Tereza is like to stay?  Anyway wherever we finally book we're looking forward to next holiday at San Stef.  Got back from Thassos on Sunday and first week was great weather but second week worst we have ever had in May with lots of heavy rain - always lovely to be in Greece though whatever the weather

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: tereza hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 02:21:47 AM »
Tereza's is a fantastic place to stay, run by a great family, just ask Jules or any of the regulars who go there.
B & B is a really good option.
You cannot go wrong!

if you want half board - Nafsika is a great choice as well!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 10:05:27 AM »
Hi Diane,
Teresa would be a great choice which is now B&B . The views are amazing and the pool is a great place to be around for a chat,  just to laze around or for taking a nice refreshing dip. The family will make you feel most welcome. The food is good as well if ever you wanted a meal there as night. The BBQ night is a great night for getting to know other holidaymakers as well. If you need to know anything more specific please just ask and I will try to answer as soon as possible. Most people as in other properties are returnees year after year.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jaxbubbles

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 11:46:07 AM »
We booked the Tereza through holiday hypermarket (which is Tui, Thomsons) and it was £40 each cheaper than the Thomsons web site. So worth shopping around for the best deals.

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 10:05:40 PM »
Jules thank you for the info    we love the romanza for views but not the climb .  Do most of the rooms have a good view at the Tereza?

Diane

Offline Denise

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 12:25:49 AM »
Love Tereza's. Went for the first time last year and booked again for this year almost as soon as we got back. Wonderful hotel, wonderful family and beautiful views.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 01:07:14 AM »
All the rooms in the front block have fantastic pool and sea views. The rooms at the back are more limited as only the ones towards the end will have a sea / pool view. All will have a view towards the village. Don't let that put you off as you can sit on the deck area at the pool bar with a nice cold drink to enjoy views and sunsets if you are in a room with less of a view.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Alan1962

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 02:05:48 AM »
We have booked breakfast only, what can we expect,
what time do they stop serving breakfast?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 05:17:55 PM »
Not sure what time breakfast starts and ends but would imagine somewhere between 8.30am and 10am. Never had B&B in all our years of staying at Teresa so I think someone else may be able to answer this one better than me. I think though if you want full English there is a small charge extra to pay

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 11:27:47 PM »
Just looking at booking the Tereza through Thomsons and seems to be that there is only the option to book bed and breakfast not self catering so I'm guessing that we prob wont have a fridge and cooking facilities - not that we would be planning on doing much cooking but do like a kettle and fridge.  Would anyone know?

Offline Alan1962

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 12:32:49 AM »
Just looking at booking the Tereza through Thomsons and seems to be that there is only the option to book bed and breakfast not self catering so I'm guessing that we prob wont have a fridge and cooking facilities - not that we would be planning on doing much cooking but do like a kettle and fridge.  Would anyone know?
Thinking the same myself when we booked, did ask when the Thomsons Agent making my final payment and he said there was a fridge.
But like yourself got a niggling feeling somehow we wont.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 01:36:54 AM »
They all have a fridge

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni