Author Topic: So What Do You Listen To Around The Pool?  (Read 20704 times)

don

So What Do You Listen To Around The Pool?
« on: April 12, 2008, 05:36:07 PM »
I have on my MP3 1,115 songs by 463 artists lasting for some 75 hours. There is everything from Bluegrass to Grunge, from Folk to Hard Rock. It is never boring as I don't know what's up next. It could be old delta blues from Robert Johnson on to Joan Baez followed by Nirvana. About the only things not included are any type of Dance and Motown.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: So What Do You Listen To Around The Pool?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 06:57:08 PM »
Been busy loading Roys MP4 and my MP3 players with all sorts of music /groups/photos and videos. Videos of Liverpools Champions League 2005 winning goals and penalties.
My MP3 only holds about 130 tunes but Roys holds 100s. Llike you Don we play the tunes not in any particular order.  ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 06:58:21 PM »
Gave up using Roys Vinyl converter and now use Limewire to download songs which is a free site.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 07:00:11 PM »
Of course now and again we listen to others conversations as well lol!!!!

Offline justine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 07:59:04 PM »
hi all

just a quick question,my partner has a mp3 which doesnt have a battery compartment as it can be only charged up with a usb connection normally he uses his x box or pc,just wondering where in san stef we could possibly do this any suggestions would be gratefully received many thanks xxjustinexx

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 09:38:21 PM »
hi all

just a quick question,my partner has a mp3 which doesnt have a battery compartment as it can be only charged up with a usb connection normally he uses his x box or pc,just wondering where in san stef we could possibly do this any suggestions would be gratefully received many thanks xxjustinexx
Justine
Roys MP4 only charges by USB connection as well so I have recently bought off Ebay a plug adaptor that you can plug it into and therefore charge from the electricity. Including postage it was just over £5.00 and it arrived within a couple of days. The ones in Tesco direct were about £15.00

don

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 10:41:39 PM »
Took me ages to find a fair sized memory player that still used batteries. Don't know who you know but I bet I could find some kind hearted local to let me charge up via their PC. Suppose you could always go on the net at www cafe opposite town pizza and just plug it in.

Offline justine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 11:35:31 PM »
hi jules

many thanks for the idea of the adaptor just purchased one off ebay for just under a fiver,so thanks for that tip a girl loves a bargain.not that ill be listening to it we've got a four year old little girl and my 10 year old niece with us so ill will be too busy keeping my eyes on them.

xxjustinexx
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 11:37:14 PM by justine »

Offline aligarter

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 07:45:01 PM »
Well hopefully can listen to the birds and the sea crashing on the shore below. if not love listening to accoustic moods  and don mclean on mp3.
hopefully dont have to listen to too much screaming around the pool.

don

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 08:58:58 PM »
Well hopefully can listen to the birds and the sea crashing on the shore below. if not love listening to accoustic moods  and don mclean on mp3.
hopefully dont have to listen to too much screaming around the pool.

I promise I'll be quiet!! Seriously even in august it has been quiet around the pool.

Offline justine

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 10:13:42 PM »
don lol

if not it will be time out for you or even worse the naughty step,hopefully we wont have to use these on our little one, xjustinex
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 10:17:14 PM by justine »

don

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 11:19:31 PM »
Even worse than the naughty step!! My mother called me by my full first name today!! Now that's scary!! lol

Offline aligarter

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 12:10:29 AM »
So what did you do to deserve that Don???

don

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 02:24:44 AM »
So what did you do to deserve that Don???

BREATHED honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Helen

• SanStef Hero
  • Helen & Graham
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 02:17:45 PM »
i just listen to the peace and quiet and read me book  :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni