Author Topic: fedra mare  (Read 7872 times)

Offline sivo

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
fedra mare
« on: October 17, 2011, 06:03:59 PM »
just come back from a perfect stay again in san stefanos,we stayed at the FEDRA MARE and can honestly say it was the most relaxing break ever ,i have read on this site others recomending the apartments and the owners and im always one to make my own mind up because not everyone wants the same things,but from the moment we got out of our taxi and were warmly greated by Dimitris i new this was for us, he took both suitcases out of the cab straight to our room and presented us with the key to beautifull apartment consisting of everything you need from a full kitchen,living room with tv and dvd,to a lovely bedroom with sea view,2 balconies and a bath and shower,even slippers and bathrobes.the pool  bar was always open even in this late season and the politeness and plesentness of both Dimitris and Hari was always genuine,as you can tell we are very happy to recommend the Fedra Mare.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: fedra mare
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 12:52:05 AM »
Glad you had a good stay at Fedra Mare Sivo
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 02:14:53 PM »
This is all so good to hear - we, as a family are going this July - my son and his partner, their one yer old baby and the parnters 9 yera disabled little girl - plus us and the other set of parents in order for Ben and Suzy to finalise their wedding in Ag Stef.  I have booked Ben, Suzy, and the two children in Fedra Mare - am happily confident with the apartment as thought they needed a little 'more' with the one year old being with them - but am still a bit worried about the hill up to it.  Delphine has cerebral palsy and walking can be hard - so will  have a wheelchair.  Looking for a good quality apartment NOT up a hill has been a problem - especially as I SO wanted to remain in the older part of Ag Stef.  Looked at Margaritas - but too small - Fedra Mare is perfect.  We are staying at Nafsika - need REASSURANCE THAT THE SLOPE WILL BE FINE!

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 09:05:01 PM »
hi Debra
Slope is all it is up to the FEDRA MARE from the NAFISCA.
Its a great place to stay dimi and H will cater to all your needs
our freinds had their wedding in san steph what a great day
anything else you need to know about the fedra just ask

chris
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:55:28 PM by CHRIS NO 2 »

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 11:41:02 PM »
thanks Chris.  Where did your friends get married. Ben, our son facies Delphino Blu - you know what these lads are like, swayed by swank and labels!

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 01:04:07 AM »
ok then
you have loads of money then the db is the best you can get
our freinds went to a local town hall then back to MANTHOS TAVERNA with a blessing on the beach all sorted by SAN STEPH TRAVEL
so much for so little
just make sure you book the appts for the wedding as you were lucky to get in th fedra this year

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 02:11:12 AM »
Thanks Chris for the info - not sure about lots of money.....!!!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni