Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Festivals

<< < (2/7) > >>

bobthebuilder:
Yeh we were there for that one I can't remember what it was for I just remember all the dancing and the smell of that glorious lamb :P

tonyco1:
Hi All
Yes I agree - Spit Roast Lamb in Corfu is the best - but will it be on ??

Hi Bob - looks like you will be there at the same time as us.
We are staying at the Thomas Bay this time - We hope to be eating at the Sunset on a Saturday Night for the Live music,
We will be with some friends Alan & Carole who also visit Stefanos a lot, if you are around - say hello.
I expect we'll also be in the Condor to watch Chelsea win the Euro-cup as well - (saw your other post!!).
Have a good one - are you travelling from Gatwick? - North Terminal now!!
Tony

don:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on April 14, 2008, 02:07:30 AM ---Hi All

We are staying at the Thomas Bay this time - We hope to be eating at the Sunset on a Saturday Night for the Live music,
We will be with some friends Alan & Carole who also visit Stefanos a lot, if you are around - say hello.
I expect we'll also be in the Condor to watch Chelsea win the Euro-cup as well - (saw your other post!!).
Tony

--- End quote ---
Hi Tony, for spit roast lamb try Yannis Grill turn left at Barras and on right hand side. THe spit roast lamb is the saturday evening menu and absolutely wonderful.

bobthebuilder:

Tony

--- End quote ---
Hi Tony
Yes we will be there at the same time, we're staying at the Kapitanios so we should see you on our way round to our favourite restuarant the prince. Great I know where to come to watch Chelsea win the champions league now. We are leaving from Gatwick but i thought it was south terminal!!!! By the way bob the builder is my alias my real name is Tony but I am a builder

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: bobthebuilder on April 18, 2008, 10:45:17 PM ---

Tony

--- End quote ---
Hi Tony
Yes we will be there at the same time, we're staying at the Kapitanios so we should see you on our way round to our favourite restuarant the prince. Great I know where to come to watch Chelsea win the champions league now. We are leaving from Gatwick but i thought it was south terminal!!!! By the way bob the builder is my alias my real name is Tony but I am a builder

--- End quote ---
Hi Tony
Thats nice - we eat in the prince some nights as well - I'll look out for you.
Our names are Tony and Linda, also travelling with my sister-in-law Carole & hubby Alan - see you there - we're staying in the Thomas Bay this time.
Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version