Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Festivals

<< < (7/7)

don:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 04, 2009, 04:16:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: don on May 02, 2009, 12:36:08 AM ---Alternatively does anyone know if we visitors can have a tour of the Ionian Islands Brewery in Arilas. If so can we have free tastings?

--- End quote ---
Sign me up as well - - by the way - Suela has gone very quiet all of a sudden - have we beaten her into submission???????

--- End quote ---

Think she's still recovering from her blank fortnight last September. Rumour has it (well Glenn does) that she drank Corfu dry without even the help of a safety net. Just the torn fishnets. Now that's brave!

Jules:

--- Quote from: don on May 02, 2009, 12:36:08 AM ---Alternatively does anyone know if we visitors can have a tour of the Ionian Islands Brewery in Arilas. If so can we have free tastings?

--- End quote ---
Sign me up as well - - by the way - Suela has gone very quiet all of a sudden - have we beaten her into submission???????
--- End quote ---
Don't bet on it. As arnie said "I'll be back" :)

stressed0506:
sounds like us lot and ss!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 05, 2009, 12:29:32 AM ---

--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
Don't bet on it. As arnie said "I'll be back" :)

--- End quote ---
I think shes attacking our flank already!!!
I am informed her fishnets were being repaired by a local fisherman!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version