Author Topic: First time to San Stefanos  (Read 12196 times)

Offline linda

• View Profile
Re: First time to San Stefanos
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 03:07:39 PM »
I too have been reading this forum for ages and it's really increased our looking forward to this holiday.  9 days to go!  We'll look out for Richard/Jackie/Nathan - where are you staying?  And Sammy's son at Olga's like us, and Martin's son and daughter at Vicky's, and Deelightful's 5 boys at Athinia.  "Taken over by teenage boys"? - I don't think my daughter will mind TOO much.  As you all arrive the 19th, maybe we'll all meet up somewhere that evening, or next morning? 

Offline Richard/Jackie/Nathan

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 04:16:44 PM »
We are staying at Theodossia, you will find us normally round Vicky pool in daytime and in Athens Bar after we have eaten!! Might be creatures of habit but we know what we like.

Offline deelightful44

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 04:35:30 PM »
I too have been reading this forum for ages and it's really increased our looking forward to this holiday.  9 days to go!  We'll look out for Richard/Jackie/Nathan - where are you staying?  And Sammy's son at Olga's like us, and Martin's son and daughter at Vicky's, and Deelightful's 5 boys at Athinia.  "Taken over by teenage boys"? - I don't think my daughter will mind TOO much.  As you all arrive the 19th, maybe we'll all meet up somewhere that evening, or next morning? 
hiya we dont arrive until late on the 19th and never having been to san stefanos before i would imagine on the saturday we will be finding our bearings,but if you post on here where you will be on the saturday night i will try and get the gang to pop in for a drink,you wont miss us on that night as we will all be wearing t-shirts saying happy 50th graham lol

Offline martin B

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2011, 01:22:09 AM »
what time do you get there we are there early Saturday morning

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni