Author Topic: Inter resort bus pass  (Read 5370 times)

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Inter resort bus pass
« on: July 03, 2011, 12:13:41 AM »
Just to let all new arrivals know that anyone arriving in August & September will potentially be able to  purchase an inter resort pass to travel between the resorts of Roda, Sidari, Ag Stefanos and Arillas and back again for only 5 euro per day. Also there will be offers for a 7 day and a 14 day pass.  Information will be available shortly in resort through vendors who have signed up for this and stickers and flyers will be posted during Mid-end July for those outlets selling the passes.  At the moment it is a trial scheme to see how it is received but the idea is to offer all guests in all resorts the opportunity to hop and stop.  Discovering new resorts within the North and N.W corner of Corfu.
Anyone needing more information or flyers can p.m. me.......I will pass your details onto the company promoting this idea.

Offline gaznviv

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Inter resort bus pass
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 12:55:45 PM »
sounds good,we will try that,thank you.

Offline Denise

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 02:04:40 PM »
What a good idea!

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 02:22:02 PM »
Once I have a list of vendors participating I will let you have some updates and more detailed information. Thank you for supporting as members had mentioned before about seeing other resorts and hopefully this will also promote San Stefanos from other resorts and via versa.

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 02:27:17 PM »
that sounds a really good idea - we would really be interested. Thank you for letting us know lesley.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 04:43:08 PM »
Will keep everyone posted.....thanks again for the support

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 05:29:15 PM »
I have had lots of emails and p.m.'s and via my Facebook page enquiries re the inter resort bus pass, so to keep everyone updated the owner of the idea will be here in the next week so we can let all interested forum members as well as vendors who have asked for more info know -  very shortly, will keep everyone posted as to when and how to purchase your passes. You can still email for vendor information or for individual pre booked information prior to your UK departure.  We will shortly be advertising vendors in each resort whom will be selling the daily passes for this years August & September trials........

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni