Author Topic: Teresa's 2012  (Read 5602 times)

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Teresa's 2012
« on: May 30, 2011, 05:02:38 PM »
Hi all,

Having just returned from a glorious San Stefanos and Teresa Appts i thought i would update you all, as i see questions being asked on here.

Leo and family have decided NOT to go independent next year and are staying with Thomsons.......however Leo has told us it is going to be ALL on B&B basis................however looking at Thomson site for 2012 there are still various options available so i am not too clear on this.....will  update if i find anything else out.

Prices are more expensive than this year it seems and i wonder if this will stop people from going which would be a great shame for Leo and family......i hope they drop a little in the coming weeks.

We had yet another fantastic time and the weather was the best for whole 2 weeks we have had in May, i actually got mistaken for being Greek one day due to my tan.....ha ha !!!

Hope this is useful to anyone, and for those staying with Leo soon, perhaps you could tell him that Thomsons website is not as he thinks and maybe we can get it cleared up so we can all get booking again !!!

Cheers

Sarah xx

Offline Denise

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Teresa's 2012
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 05:21:07 PM »
We're not going until Aug. 19th but so looking forward to it.
We've never been before but chose Teresa's as I liked the look of it on the video and the view is stunning.
Glad to hear you had a great time there as it makes me even more excited to get there.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 06:57:54 PM »
Also on Thomsons website for next year it mentions Half board as an option
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 08:38:33 PM »
yes Jules, we noticed that but Leo was adamant it was all B & B, this why we are finding it all bit confusing.....i wonder if Thomson have not updated the contract yet ???  i may send Leo an email but its quite difficult to explain it !!!!

keep each other up to date

xx

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 08:46:20 PM »
i have sent an email telling them what Thomson are advertising and have asked them to try and find out some details for us all.

Will update when i hear any more

Sarah xx

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 10:22:52 PM »
What made them change there minds about going independent?
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Petchs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 06:07:12 PM »
Hi Jules, according to Leo he did not get enough response from people to do it.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 11:58:04 PM »
Thats a shame. I think they would have got a fantastic response if they had made it more known to the regulars.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni