Author Topic: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?  (Read 481112 times)

Offline deemac

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?
« Reply #390 on: April 23, 2009, 01:13:13 AM »
Yes Don, that's what worries me. It will only be a memory when you are still looking forward. If you keep rubbing it in I won't send back any early reports,especially answers to your questions!
Sorry, I promise to be nice to you

I'll think about it!

I'm still being good.... Look!

Yes Don you might be, but why the invisible ink?
It was supposed to be Beige!! I think they need to get to Rymans for some more paints!

Is that where you got your shirt re-coloured before it came out for the season?
deemac

don

« Reply #391 on: April 23, 2009, 02:03:17 AM »
It happens to be a 1970 world cup final commemorative shirt! Realise you are way way too young to recognise it!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deemac

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 23, 2009, 02:40:06 PM »
Now you are overdoing the being nice bit. I was 5 years older than you way back then! I now know why your yellow shirt is now looking beige(you have been to Rymans).
deemac

Offline Terri

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 23, 2009, 03:49:04 PM »
One month today.... oh yeah!!  :D

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 23, 2009, 09:41:51 PM »
14 days tomorrow ;D
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

don

« Reply #395 on: April 23, 2009, 10:43:47 PM »
Now you are overdoing the being nice bit. I was 5 years older than you way back then! I now know why your yellow shirt is now looking beige(you have been to Rymans).

I have been so cheesed off today with people asking why I've not worn an England shirt. Can't understand all this fuss over 23rd April being both the date of Shakespeare's birth and death !

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 23, 2009, 10:59:16 PM »
14 days for me too and tckets arrived (late) today so we can relax and just wait to go now !!!!

Don - April 23rd your reference to Shakespeare - i live in ye olde Stratford-upon-Avon and trust me, there is plenty of fuss going on for his birthday/ deathday whatever it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 days worth of Parades, Morris Dancing and god knows what !!!!!

So if any one looking for a day trip for Saturday there is plenty going on in  sunny olde Stratford. i am gonna do what most locals do.......stay at home and avoid traffic jams !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha

Sarah H

don

« Reply #397 on: April 23, 2009, 11:49:42 PM »
14 days for me too and tckets arrived (late) today so we can relax and just wait to go now !!!!

Don - April 23rd your reference to Shakespeare - i live in ye olde Stratford-upon-Avon and trust me, there is plenty of fuss going on for his birthday/ deathday whatever it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if any one looking for a day trip for Saturday there is plenty going on in  sunny olde Stratford. i am gonna do what most locals do.......stay at home and avoid traffic jams !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha

Sarah H

Re-April 23rd.... my typical low taste humour... Born Scots to a Scots father English mother and English brother... Also never had a Scots accent... But a Turkish bloke being honoured in England for slaying a mythological creature who be too far fetched even for JULEST lol

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 24, 2009, 01:56:47 AM »

Ha ha ha

Sarah H

Re-April 23rd.... my typical low taste humour... Born Scots to a Scots father English mother and English brother... Also never had a Scots accent... But a Turkish bloke being honoured in England for slaying a mythological creature who be too far fetched even for JULEST lol
Don and the Bard on the same Page!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #399 on: April 24, 2009, 02:09:08 AM »

Ha ha ha

Sarah H

And the you come along with your short SONNET !!!!!!!!!!! LOL :-\

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 24, 2009, 02:37:21 AM »

Ha ha ha

Sarah H

My short will be an Ouzo & Sprite LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #401 on: April 24, 2009, 09:44:09 AM »

Ha ha ha

Sarah H

My short will be an Ouzo & Sprite LOL

And there was me deriding your physique LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 24, 2009, 09:53:22 AM »
Glad your tickets have arrived Sarah - I bet you are even more excited now - if that is possible. ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

zoe

« Reply #403 on: April 24, 2009, 10:52:34 AM »
6 weeks today very upset thought it was 5

Offline lainey

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 24, 2009, 05:21:35 PM »
yeah im 6 weeks today also. flying from doncaster.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni