Author Topic: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?  (Read 481411 times)

don

Re: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?
« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2008, 10:07:50 PM »
Hi Claw and welcome to this friendliest of sites. You will come to accept your fellow members as good friends even if you've never met them in reality. One of us will come and log on and shout that such a person is on. If you have been reading various posts you will notice some light-hearted banter going on between various members. Feel free to join in!!
We too fly into Corfu on the 22nd and as ever are really looking forward to it. Our one regret is that we can only get away for a week.
You may have noticed that we are arranging a social meeting on tuesday 26th at the Silver Moon. A very quiet and comfortable bar. It is a chance to meet some of the posters from this and other forums. We have met some of them before and it should be a good atmosphered and relaxed night.
We will be in the Little Prince taverna for our traditional holiday starter. Sandra always has to have their sizzling steak. She will be the one disappearing behind a hissing, aromatic cloud of steam. You will have a great time. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 10:59:31 PM by don »

Paulene Dean

« Reply #226 on: August 13, 2008, 09:09:04 PM »
That sizzling steak sounds great Don - never tried it as normally go for their Stamna - heaven on a plate (upsidedown). 8 days for us now - yippee - this is the worst bit but also the most exciting bit as we just can't wait to ge there - especially with all this dismal weather we are having here in UK :) ;) :D ;D :o

don

« Reply #227 on: August 14, 2008, 02:22:24 AM »
Personally i prefer Lamb In Gastra or Kleftiko but am getting a taste for Gyros Plate. Only drawback.......... i don't like chips!!!!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 11:36:38 AM by don »

Offline helyou

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 14, 2008, 11:31:23 PM »
sorry don, not been on for a few days, staying at barras and friends staying at little prince

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 15, 2008, 12:12:53 AM »
Only 8 more days at work for me. 9 more for hubby -but then he doesn't have to get his hair done lol!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #230 on: August 15, 2008, 02:12:25 AM »
sorry don, not been on for a few days, staying at barras and friends staying at little prince

Are you up for meeting a lot of posters from here and another San Stef Forum on tuesday 26th at 22.00pm at silver moon bar?

Offline kemo

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 15, 2008, 01:50:08 PM »
3 weeks today then its hello san stef

Offline TerryandJoy

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 15, 2008, 03:31:43 PM »
 4 weeks today and tickets arrived in this morning's post.   

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 15, 2008, 08:11:01 PM »
2 weeks today at this time we will probably be waiting for our luggage at the carousel.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline sue c

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 15, 2008, 08:15:26 PM »
this time next week and we will be sampling the delights of san stef for the first time. :) :) 8)
sue

Paulene Dean

« Reply #235 on: August 15, 2008, 08:27:43 PM »
Yes- just 1 week to go - reckon this time next week we'll be sat in Little Prince (or whichever takes our fancy) and having our first meal in San Stef.  ;D ;D

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 15, 2008, 09:26:49 PM »
Yes, 3 weeks today for me too !!!!! i can't wait now, had a very wet weekend in Devon last week , which was nice to be away but just made me pine for SS even more !!!!!

buying the final bits and pieces and doing insurance is always the time i think it hits that i am actually going !!!!

Sarah H   ;D

don

« Reply #237 on: August 15, 2008, 11:08:35 PM »
Yes- just 1 week to go - reckon this time next week we'll be sat in Little Prince (or whichever takes our fancy) and having our first meal in San Stef.  ;D ;D

We'll wave to you in the Little Prince, well not being ignorant, we'll speak too!!

Paulene Dean

« Reply #238 on: August 16, 2008, 01:47:47 AM »

We'll wave to you in the Little Prince, well not being ignorant, we'll speak too!!
how will we recognise you - are you wearing a yellow T-Shirt (again)!! :D :D

don

« Reply #239 on: August 16, 2008, 02:46:51 AM »

how will we recognise you - are you wearing a yellow T-Shirt (again)!! :D :D

When we walk in Dimitri , Pipina. Mike or Alexandra will make it obvious who has walked in. God that sounds so pretentious!!! Well i'm near 58. grey sideboards, wear shorts, sandals bUt no socks but refuse to wear a hoodie over a baseball cap over a football shirt so don't look British!!!!!!!!! You do have a photo to look at at top left hand corner of this post............... LOL ::)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 02:49:13 AM by don »

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni