Author Topic: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?  (Read 481119 times)

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?
« Reply #150 on: July 19, 2008, 02:13:51 AM »
38 days for us   It's getting closer!!!!
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

don

« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2008, 03:00:07 AM »

Offline cabmufc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2008, 10:00:49 PM »
Commencing countdown 20..... ;D ;D
Life is what you make it....Dont backdate it...

Offline vikki

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2008, 01:03:13 AM »
10 days to go !!!!!!

Am packing case already!!!  I am so excited.

don

« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2008, 03:40:16 AM »
So you should be it's the best place we have ever been. Have you been before? Where are you staying?

SAN STEF rules KO.... Sorry I'm dyslexic

Paulene Dean

« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2008, 12:55:55 PM »
Hi all - havent checked how many days but think it's 32 - going to book next years today if I can - just hope the flights don't go up too much in price. Already got all summer clothes out and sorting thru - havent needed them in this country yet so can't wait for a bit of sun and relaxation. Kids are sooooooooo excited and us as well.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2008, 02:24:31 PM »
The countdown is very exciting for everyone and then all of a sudden THE day arrives for your holiday and you can't match that. :) My clothes have been ready for ages to pack as you say we haven't really needed proper Summer clothes here yet. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Junie

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2008, 09:58:25 PM »
We've booked for next year now.The Vicky this time.17th July for 2 weeks.Got a 2 bed Appartment and a Studio.I know its a long way off but the holidays for 2009 are going like wildfire. 

Offline pdsh1

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2008, 11:03:41 PM »
8 days and counting! I am staying in Pagi, but hope to spend most of the time in San Stef. First visit, anyone got any info about Pagi and Agios Georgios?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2008, 12:27:53 AM »
We've booked for next year now.The Vicky this time.17th July for 2 weeks.Got a 2 bed Appartment and a Studio.I know its a long way off but the holidays for 2009 are going like wildfire. 
WE booked for August next year in April and got a great deal. :) Still got this years to come as well thank goodness with all this rubbish weather we get here in the North West. ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline lilly

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 21, 2008, 02:27:18 PM »
8 days and counting! I am staying in Pagi, but hope to spend most of the time in San Stef. First visit, anyone got any info about Pagi and Agios Georgios?

We stayed in AG in 2006 at the costas golden beach hotel, the resort & hotel were lovely. AG has a beautiful beach & lots of nice places to eat out, it is a very chilled out resort. We hired a quad bike so we could see more of the island.
We also visited Pagi twice, it is a very small village with friendly locals[be early for the fresh bread at the bakery because it soon sells out]. We got talking to a man of 89 years[Alan] who had moved to Pagi a couple of years ago to be near his family, he always sits with his dog outside the bar which was made famous by a James Bond film[ there are only a couple of bars opposite each other so you will easily find them and it was only 80 cents for a glass of wine] The walk on the road from Pagi to Aghios G[downhill] takes about 30-40 minutes depending on how fast that you walk, don't make the mistake that we made which was to try and cut through the olive groves back to AG, we got lost and it took us 2 hours to get back to AG[make sure you get a map]. We also went one evening to Pagi to a summer festival[6th August that year] which was a good evening. I am not sure if there are any buses from Pagi to AG, we always walked & I don't recall seeing any buses.
You have chosen a lovely & friendly place to enjoy your holiday.
We are giving San Stefanos a try this year, 52 days to go!

Offline pdsh1

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2008, 05:22:17 PM »
Thanx for the input Lillie. Sounds right up my street. Glad I have booked a car!

Offline vikki

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2008, 11:25:49 AM »
Reply for Don

7 days to go now.
We are staying at Tsaros Apartments.I have got all the mozzi protection (i Hope).

San Stef has a tremendous reputation to live up to. You guys all love it so much,that you return year after year.Maybe we will too....Watch this space.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2008, 12:23:07 AM »
Reply for Don

7 days to go now.
We are staying at Tsaros Apartments.I have got all the mozzi protection (i Hope).

San Stef has a tremendous reputation to live up to. You guys all love it so much,that you return year after year.Maybe we will too....Watch this space.
I'm sure you will Vikki. San Stef is a great place to holiday and you will not have any regrets. :)

Offline julesr

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2008, 03:20:36 PM »
Only 9 days to go!! I'm so excited. This is our first holiday abroad in sooo long and the first time on a plane for my youngest son. I keep looking a the web cam picture and it looks so nice. The sun is shining here in Somerset for a change but I'm sure it's not going to last. Who cares - sun, sea and sand here we come........ ;D

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni