Author Topic: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?  (Read 481406 times)

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GO?
« Reply #570 on: June 03, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »
3 DAYS TO GO STILL NO TICKETS
Are you sure you haven't received them? We travel with Portland Direct (part of TUI) on Monday 15 June, staying at Teresa.
I received ours last friday; the envelope and contents looked like a piece of direct mail; i almost chucked it in the bin without opening! I'm honestly not joking! You get a personal booklet and the tickets are 'hidden' inside, disguised as a page in the book! Weird!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: June 03, 2009, 02:59:04 AM »
3 DAYS TO GO STILL NO TICKETS
Are you sure you haven't received them? We travel with Portland Direct (part of TUI) on Monday 15 June, staying at Teresa.
I received ours last friday; the envelope and contents looked like a piece of direct mail; i almost chucked it in the bin without opening! I'm honestly not joking! You get a personal booklet and the tickets are 'hidden' inside, disguised as a page in the book! Weird!
If they don't come arrange the collection quickly!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

zoe

« Reply #572 on: June 03, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »
know we have not missed them as we have only had a small amount off mail this week and last

zoe

« Reply #573 on: June 03, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »
have just been on the phone about tickets we will be picking them up at the airpot as the man who told me on monday that my tickets were in the post but not to worry if the post was late they would re do them at the airport lied they were never sent and he had put them down to be picked up at the airport its now to late to be sent them  i also told her that they sell rooms with a bath at the thomas bay but they dont have any they couldbe could be done by trade discriptions but i think as they are now the biggest tour operator they are not worried i think next year we will go it alone we always thought you had the back up of the company but to be honest they are no help at all and also charge 10p min to phone

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 03, 2009, 01:32:54 PM »
 Glad you've got it sorted at last. You can do without any extra hassle in the run up to your holiday. If only that plonker had told you the truth that the tickets hadn't been posted it would've saved all this!
 Definately worth looking at the independant option, especially now that Easyjet are flying out to Corfu. There's a website with a very good forum that'll give you loads of help. Oh, it's this one! LOL! Now you can start chilling and getting into SS mode. Yammas.

ps. bring on the bread n butter pudding!LOL!
CorfuCol

Offline Frosty

• View Profile
« Reply #575 on: June 03, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »
We are travelling with Thomson (1st time to SS) and got our informative booklet inc tickets and what can be described as very small luggage tags last Wednesday.  We also travel on the 15th June.  My other half did make the comment that it just looks like junk mail and could easily be thrown away :o.  We have though picked tickets up from the airport on many occasions before and never had any trouble.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: June 03, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »
At least you know whats happening now. Would have saved all the stress if they hadn't lied in the first place.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

zoe

« Reply #577 on: June 03, 2009, 10:26:49 PM »
43hr and 10 min till plane departs bristol

don

« Reply #578 on: June 03, 2009, 11:30:31 PM »
Looking like 23 days  and then odds on for 21 brilliant days in our special little place with it's big heart!

zoe

« Reply #579 on: June 03, 2009, 11:31:41 PM »
bags packed and ready to go ;D

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 03, 2009, 11:43:54 PM »
Less than 2 weeks now. It's taken us 16 years to return. Work countdown has begun; just 6 working days left. Although we fly on Monday 15th, i'm off next friday 12th as i'm going to see The Damned at Bristol Academy on Thursday 11th. Boys never grow up!! Great way to start hols though!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 04, 2009, 12:10:24 AM »
bags packed and ready to go ;D
Checked and double checked passports etc I hope lol!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 04, 2009, 12:38:40 AM »
Forgot to say earlier, but is it normal for rain/thunderstorms now? i thought the weather would've settled by now. Wunderground is saying rain tonight and storms on and off for next few days. Any views?
It's less than 2 weeks until we go and if it's not wall-to-wall sunshine i'll be right in the sh#t!!

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 04, 2009, 02:15:45 AM »
zoe 31 hours for us with luck be in san steph before you take off

b.boy dont worry its don that likes the rain

jules checked  passport yes. wallet no middle name is don. money dont need it home before don gets there

tickets dont need them easy jet (sorry for the people trying to locate them )

chris

don

« Reply #584 on: June 04, 2009, 02:23:15 AM »
zoe 31 hours for us with luck be in san steph before you take off

b.boy dont worry its don that likes the rain

jules checked  passport yes. wallet no middle name is don. money dont need it home before don gets there

tickets dont need them easy jet (sorry for the people trying to locate them )

chris

Tony says Hendrix says Zimmer says that jules says that Zoe says Chris should lay off Don who is the most kind, generous, giving person in the whole world!!!!!!!   

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni