Author Topic: Vicky Apartments  (Read 7592 times)

Offline Paulene Dean

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Vicky Apartments
« on: August 25, 2010, 12:31:34 PM »
Already looking at 2011 but unfortunately doesn't look like we can get into our fave place so are looking at the 2 bed apartments at Vicky's - has anyone stayed there b4 and if so any feedback - i.e views / atmosphere / cleaning of apartments.

Offline Richard/Jackie/Nathan

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Vicky Apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 03:10:26 PM »
We stayed there 4-5 years ago when they seemed new. They were probably the best apts we have stayed in in San Stef and we have used a fair few over the years!!

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 05:10:21 PM »
My wife and I stayed at the Vicky Apartments 25th June this year two weeks.  The position of the property is second to none, with lovely views overlooking the sea.  The pool and surrounding area are nipping clean and a nice relaxed feel.  You will be literally 1 minute from the beach and the bar/snack place is also nice.  However, we were unfortunate to be in the older block and they were average to poor (clean enough mind you).  If you are guaranteed the new block then go for it.

Offline Paulene Dean

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 07:40:46 PM »
Thanks for the info - will ask them where the 2 bed apartments are situated - new or old block

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 07:49:39 PM »
Pauline, I can advise you the 2 bedroom apartments, which there are only 2 of are in the newer block, they have 2 twin bedrooms so sleep 2-4 persons with sep small kitchen area and a shower w/c which has a cubicle shower.  If you would like more photos click onto www.corfuselections.com and go into the photo gallery for some more pics of apartments and overall Vicky Apartments and contact details for booking for 2011 or www.vickypoolapartments.com

Offline Paulene Dean

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 11:12:57 AM »
Thanks Lesley - can I assume u are the lady who emailed me this info too - apologies but hadn't opened my emails 1st - thks & thanks everyone for all the positive comments - just got to try and sort out flights and then hopefully booking secure. The apartments look gr8 and the location is superb. Be nice to try somewhere else in the village as we normally stay in the old part

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 12:42:12 PM »
Morning Pauline, yes the same person, glad you liked the photos, email me anytime if you need anything else. Have a good day and lovely weekend  :)

Offline Richard/Jackie/Nathan

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 02:52:43 PM »
I would agree that the location is great. Whilst we stay elsewhere in the village we always use the Vicky pool due to the view and friendly people there. It might mean a walk back at the end of each day but there's always the Athens Bar to stop off for refreshment ha!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni