Author Topic: Mythos Apartments  (Read 22795 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Mythos Apartments
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 02:30:12 PM »
All Pools need regular maintainence to be healthy!
So have a strong word - LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Online Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 03:27:55 PM »
If you can't find the owner then have a word with the TC rep, she will contact him re pool or any maintenance. ???

Offline Gillywoo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 04:02:35 PM »
We stayed at the Mythos at the beginning of July, and the old gentleman cleaned the pool every morning. Not only with a net, scooping out the dead flies, but would also 'vaccuum' the bottom of the pool.

The problem is the lack of usage. With only 5 apartments/studios to let, the pool is usually very quiet. If there is no one in the pool then the flies will not disperse.The actual quality of the water seemed fine - it was never cloudy or murky!

Offline sooz

• SanStef Regular
  • X
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 10:30:34 AM »
Gillywoo, I agree the old gentleman did a fantastic job every morning cleaning out the pool.  The water was clear and not murky, apart from the usual 'oil slick' from sun protection, but I've seen this in nearly every pool I've been in over the last 10 years!

My gripe is that the filter was not kept going to circulate the water thereby removing the flies, etc.

However, this is a minor point about the apartments.  Otherwise they were thoroughly fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone wanting a quiet base for their holiday.

Sue
CORFU - I CAME, I SAW - IT CONQUERED!

Offline sooz

• SanStef Regular
  • X
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2010, 01:27:42 PM »
Well!  In spite of the dead flies and bird poo, Richard loved staying at Mythos so much we are seriously thinking about returning there next year!  This from the man who only a few days ago said he was "out-Greeced" and wanted to try somewhere completely different!  What a turnaround - result!
Sue

Offline sooz

• SanStef Regular
  • X
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2010, 07:00:27 PM »
Well, in spite of the dead flies and bird poo we've just booked Mythos for next July! ;D ;D  We decided the positives far outweighed the negatives and can't wait.  On well,  ony 317 sleeps to go!

Sue and Richard

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni