Author Topic: Holiday Changes  (Read 3337 times)

Offline laurenandsam

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Holiday Changes
« on: June 26, 2010, 03:41:24 PM »
When holiday companies make changes why don't they inform you? I booked to go to SS on 6th Sept for 2 weeks from my local airport Bournemouth, (its 8 mins from home.) I had a reminder for the balance this morning and noticed flights were from Gatwick, rang them and was told If i go for a week we can fly back to Bournemouth,  its only £80 dearer to go for the extra week. I got offered Turkey for 2 weeks from Bournemouth!!!!!!!!! Think we will be travelling the 2 hours to Gatwick

Offline lilly

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Changes
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 03:56:07 PM »
Lauren, they would have had to inform you eventually, maybe they had not got around to doing so. A few years ago we booked to go to Agios Georgios[not far from SS] , one of the attractions of booking the holiday was the early morning flight out there, within a week of booking and had paid in full, they informed us the flight had now been changed to 1.30pm instead of 8am, I did ring them to protest but of course got nowhere. Fingers crossed for this year, paid extra for alternative morning flights.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Changes
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 05:59:25 PM »
Just had a letter changing our flights as well, we are happy though.
changed from night flight, which we booked because it was £84 each cheaper, than the one we just got changed to - nice flight times as well.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni