Author Topic: Barras  (Read 11284 times)

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Barras
« on: June 13, 2010, 02:14:14 PM »
Not been on here in a while but kept in touch by regularly reading all your posts :) We have FINALLY booked our 2 weeks away in paradise 8) 8)!!! Staying at the lovely Georges "Barras" apartments again. We are now taking the in-laws as we have raved about it sooo much that they have decided on a piece of the action! So the count down is on and the shopping has started  ;D lol! we will be flying out there for 2 weeks from the 2nd July..cant wait!!  8)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Barras
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 03:16:14 PM »
Great Shell. Your in-laws will love it as well and not to long to wait either.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 06:10:30 PM »
Say hello when you're there!

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 07:46:33 PM »
Shellbell,

You will not regret this.  It's a great place to chill and make friends.  Have you been to San Stef before?

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 07:55:49 PM »
Yes Rod, last year! We only went after reading the reports on here and we were not disappointed!
Felt at home as soon as we landed  :). Although we went for 2 weeks last year we didnt try everywhere,so this year we will be trying the places that we missed previously and re-visiting the ones that made an impression! we were there last june and experienced a few choppy days on the beach and felt that another month may bring more settled weather and this year, I think its proving the case.So hopefully the digger on the beach will be packed away and we can zone out in solitude 8)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 10:40:12 PM »
Hi Shell - have a great time, say hello to George from us as well, nice place to stay.
I expect to see the new pics on Facebook later!! Have a great Holiday!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 12:41:06 AM »
shellbell,

The wife and I are there from 25th June until 9th July.  Be nice to say hello at what have you. 

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 09:17:21 PM »
Will do Rod......youll probably find me in the bakery collecting my chocolate croissants between 9am-9.15am every morning lol! Im the one thats starts as a size 10 at the beginning of the holiday and creep upto a 14 by the end! :-\ Damn the bakery! lol!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 11:27:34 PM »
That's one fine bakery though!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 12:17:52 AM »
Bakery goods are delicious - but I have to force myself to walk by without buying anything :) :(
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Sandra W

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 12:49:15 AM »
Have to be up early to get a fresh loaf. The only place we can sit down to a mealof bread and butter. In fact Don would eat more bread there in a day than in a week at home.
Living the life: Loving the life: Dreaming of San Stef !

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2010, 01:17:19 AM »
We sometimes make up Rolls for the beach, or buy something in pastry for lunch occasionally, the Bakery is brilliant!

Offline Jezza B

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 01:13:27 PM »
We have been staying at the Barras for the last 12 years and you will have a great time. The family are wonderful and nothing is to much for them - we will be there as well from the 2nd July for 2 weeks - see you in the bar! The Bowen family.

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 11:07:51 PM »
We have been staying at the Barras for the last 12 years and you will have a great time. The family are wonderful and nothing is to much for them - we will be there as well from the 2nd July for 2 weeks - see you in the bar! The Bowen family.

Stayed there last year and returning back to the barras this year.....love the resort....so completely hooked and George was lovely, infact yes youre right Jerry, everyone was so helpful and friendly

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni