Author Topic: Teresa Aparts  (Read 9477 times)

Offline sanhelp

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Teresa Aparts
« on: June 02, 2010, 12:43:50 AM »
We will be staying in the Teresa Apartments in June, a little bit worried about trip advisor comments saying there are rats!! Any truth in this?

Also how far away is Kassiopi from san stef, we stayed there a few year ago and would like to visit.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Teresa Aparts
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 12:50:08 AM »
Been going to Teresa for 10 years and never seen any sign of rats. We usually go end of August. Kassiopi is on the east coast and we went last year by Quad bike. Not as far as it looks.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 12:56:17 AM »
Obviously you will find rats everywhere, but the huge number of Feral Cats there keep them right down, I've never heard of any Rat Problem however.
Don't worry!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 01:06:07 AM »
If there was a rat problem believe me I wouldn't go anywhere near
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

LILOLIL

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 01:24:57 AM »
I have read all the comments on the Tripadvisor, and they give poor Leo a good slating.Just little niggles,of which i am sure if he was spoken to he would have solved the problem.If indeed there was one.
Rats......no..

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 02:27:15 AM »
Have you tried Ratty Pie? LOL

LILOLIL

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 02:33:29 AM »
No I prefer Ratatouille, its a bit like Briam

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 02:49:21 AM »
Done by an Italian Chef - an Australian recipe!! LOL

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 12:07:53 AM »
Myself and my wife stayed at Teresas last June for 2 weeks and there were no rats.
As for the comments about Leo that are allegedly on Tripadvisor i haven't read them (but i will in a minute) - however, i assume from a couple of posts on here they're not too complimentary - well, i would be totally surprised if they were not very nice.

Leo and Fannis could not have been better hosts in our opinion - the whole atmos at Teresas last June was absolutely fabulous - second to none! Although we're staying in San Stef from next Monday for 11 nights at Fedra Mare (Teresas was too expensive when we booked last year - Portland/Thomsons fault, not Teresas) we shall definitely go up to Teresas to say hello and hopefully attend one of the Greek nights.

Teresas - great place to stay - we'll miss it during the day when we're over next week.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 09:41:35 AM »
All above joking aside, I have been to Teresas many times and I suspect that the reports mentioned ,
were made by someone with an unknown grudge.
No matter how popular a family are in the resort, at some time, someone, will upset someone for, usually a trivial reason.
This happens everywhere in life and as the saying goes, " you can't please everyone" - -
I know that as well as anyone!! LOL
The thing is that Leo and Thannis do please the great majority, and that speaks volumes!

Also, some people have a mission in life to just be nasty, it makes these inadequate people feel good to try and damage - -
reputations - - businesses - - lives!
It may even be done by friends of - - or even a competitor themselves - - who knows the motivation, but we know it's unfounded!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 09:46:23 AM »
I also think it speaks volumes that they are fully booked up - many being return visitors. If there was a problem that wouldn't happen either.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 09:54:39 AM »
I'm looking forward to the next Teresas BBQ that I can attend - Jules - will you be the chosen one for the Table dancing?? LOL

Offline Sarah

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 01:37:43 PM »
We stayed at teresas 2 years ago on a last minute booking.  Fabulous holiday and wonderful hosts.  We will definately be going back to see them when we are there in the next couple of weeks.

Offline justonemore

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 12:33:32 AM »
Thanks everyone for your replies.  Feel a lot better now! Really looking forward to our holiday it sounds a brilliant place. Arrive 18th June just in time for Englands 2nd match - best place to watch?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 12:44:03 AM »
If you are staying at Teresa you will be ok there or if you prefer there are lots more in the village who will be showing the match such as The Condor.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni