Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Revolut Cards

(1/1)

Emmz78:
Soo it’s been a long time since we last visited San Stef, and I am reluctant to take all cash so was wondering if revolut Cards are widely accepted for payment in restaurants and bars? X

geordieborn2:

--- Quote from: Emmz78 on March 10, 2023, 06:39:13 PM ---Soo it’s been a long time since we last visited San Stef, and I am reluctant to take all cash so was wondering if revolut Cards are widely accepted for payment in restaurants and bars? X

--- End quote ---

I would be surprised if not. Reading their forum here they have both Visa and Master Card, I know Visa was in a lot of places we went and pretty sure I seen MC. From previous discussions I suspect Halifax Clarity Card is a lot of peoples choice.

Jimbo:
As waspman has pointed out many times, the Halifax Clarity Card (which is Mastercard) is excellent. I've used mine just about everywhere. We take enough cash for drinks and a bit of lunch and use the card for evening meals.

Waspman:

--- Quote from: Jimbo on March 11, 2023, 12:29:23 PM ---As waspman has pointed out many times, the Halifax Clarity Card (which is Mastercard) is excellent. I've used mine just about everywhere. We take enough cash for drinks and a bit of lunch and use the card for evening meals.

--- End quote ---

Yes the Halifax Clarity Card is very good, it even won me a £20 bet in Ag Stef some years ago, but that's another story. Obviously tha bar owners and restauranteurs would much prefer cash for obvious reasons.

Jimbo:
I remember the bet!

Restaurants must, I believe, take payment by card if the cost is above 30 euros. And all businesses MUST take cards or face a heavy fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version