Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Scop's Owl

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lesley:
Nope never seen him since - probably in Goa complaining there is only curry on the menu - had that whilst working over there for 6 months!  Oh and of course why are the cows allowed to roam freely. Do you know when you read the posts shared on forums about complaints I can so identify.  So I will tell you another quick story.....Just to brighten our days.....

Telephone call from the UK T.Op I worked as Area Manager for.

Lesley we need you to drive to Parga? - I was based in Lefkada at this time.
Why say's I, now this is pre the tunnel from Lefkada Preveza to Parga so at least a 3 hour journey each way. You had to drive back then on a Roll off Roll small ferry when even they were there!
Well we have a complaint that the sand there is not suitable to build sandcastles and we sell this hotel as sandy beach ideal for families with children.
What says I!!!
So off goes me  with a test tube type of thingee and plastic cup.  Onto the beach and I collect a sand sample.
DHL or something similar from Lefkas P.O. back to UK.

So now you know some of those complaints are really true.

Happy Weekend and as many say - yep I could write a book - maybe one day!!!!

diane13:
Lesley this made us laugh.  It reminded us of when we first heard the scops owl and we thought it was an alarm going off.  We didn't complain though  ;D

Lesley:
and you keep coming back - looking forward to seeing you both again very soon x

ybroc1:
One year at the Romanza there was a complaint that the sun shone into their room 🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

diane13:
Like everyone else on this forum - we will be back as soon as we possibly can  ;D
Also we will definitely not complain if the sun shines in our room  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version