website > Report Broken Link, incorrect information, Forum rules etc

Password reminders

(1/7) > >>

swedebasher:
Being a total dipstick, I have on two occasions forgot my log in password, so resorted to asking for an email reminder. ::) On neither event did I receive one, despite several attempts. Good job plan B worked!! :-[

2sanstef:
There has been a problem with the email from this forum for a while now. My hosting Company changed the server back in May which put us out of action and slowed the forum down for a while, since then the email stopped working. I have been waiting to re-install and upgrade the forum to the latest version but I am scared it will go Tuuts up in the holiday season:-)

swedebasher:
Haha, been there done that!! Have had first hand experience of server/host changes. Rule one...MUST make a back up first before upgrading.

don:
Just bought a new, genuine, operating system. I have now lost my password to another forum. I can receive e-mails from anyone but them. As far as I know I have used the same 2 or 3 passwords for leisure and work so can't see how i have forgotten it.

Jules:
Can you not ask for a password reminder from the forum Don? I have had difficulty getting a reminder from Holiday Truths so have given up on them. Just look and don't post anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version