Author Topic: Help  (Read 8975 times)

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Help
« on: April 09, 2010, 10:37:31 AM »
Hi everyone,

Can someone help me please.  I need the name of the lovely friendly owner and the postal address of "Two Stars".  What happened you see, was when my wife and I were in San Stef last year we got chatty with him and he gave us a bottle of "Two Star" red wine for us to take home.  Now the deal was that we would take a photograph of us both drinking the wine on Christmas Day and send him the photograph.  The first part wasn't a problem (drinking the cheeky red, that is) and indeed we took a lovely festive photo, but the address happened to be on the label of the bottle.  Yes, you're way ahead of me.  The bottle is presently being recycled and no doubt our "bottling" paths will cross again, unfortunately we forgot to write down the address.  Now we are returning to San Stef in June and I could give him the photo then, but a deals a deal.  Any help is much appreciated.

Rod.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 10:46:31 AM »
Hi Rod
I know them so well and yet I am having a mental block this morning!! - If I don't think of it by tonight, I am sure someone else will post it.
We also have a collection of the Two Stars restaurant Lable wine!! - Quite nice for a house wine!!

But Sending a letter to "Two Stars" Restaurant, Agios Stefanos (San Stefanos), Avliotes, Corfu, Greece. will get the letter there ok,
Good luck - going off to rack my brain now! Lovely people and great food.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 06:03:27 PM »
Cheers Tony,

You've come up trumps again. 

don

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 09:21:25 PM »
Hi Rod
I know them so well and yet I am having a mental block this morning!! - If I don't think of it by tonight, I am sure someone else will post it.
We also have a collection of the Two Stars restaurant Lable wine!! - Quite nice for a house wine!!

But Sending a letter to "Two Stars" Restaurant, Agios Stefanos (San Stefanos), Avliotes, Corfu, Greece. will get the letter there ok,
Good luck - going off to rack my brain now! Lovely people and great food.

Surely of all your posts this is the Jules?   LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 10:14:05 PM »
I blame the keyboard Jules-ghost!! LOL

So what are the names of the owners? then Mr Helpful???

Offline pembo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 01:16:03 AM »
Hi everyone,

Can someone help me please.  I need the name of the lovely friendly owner and the postal address of "Two Stars".  What happened you see, was when my wife and I were in San Stef last year we got chatty with him and he gave us a bottle of "Two Star" red wine for us to take home.  Now the deal was that we would take a photograph of us both drinking the wine on Christmas Day and send him the photograph.  The first part wasn't a problem (drinking the cheeky red, that is) and indeed we took a lovely festive photo, but the address happened to be on the label of the bottle.  Yes, you're way ahead of me.  The bottle is presently being recycled and no doubt our "bottling" paths will cross again, unfortunately we forgot to write down the address.  Now we are returning to San Stef in June and I could give him the photo then, but a deals a deal.  Any help is much appreciated.

Rod. Hello Rod, Just reading the label on 2 Stars wine bottle. Address is 2 Stars Restaurant Grill Bar. AG Stefanos-Avliotes-Corfu. tel no 26630 52108. You will have to check international code. I will now sample the 2 stars red, Yammas

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 02:03:12 AM »
The red is a reasonable Greek red wine - for a house wine -
the wines have vastly improved over the years!

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 10:08:15 AM »
So what are the names of the owners? then Mr Helpful???

Theo and Iannis isn't it?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 03:25:45 PM »
Thanks Gwen!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks