Author Topic: Try this Travel Agent for cheap flights to Corfu  (Read 8314 times)

Offline Paulene Dean

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Try this Travel Agent for cheap flights to Corfu
« on: January 25, 2010, 09:59:29 PM »
We have just booked flight only to Corfu with this travel agent - and can't believe the prices they have given us for the times we have asked. Even tho they are based in the West of the country they can still deal with yr requests - ask for Gemma Innes or Kelly - Tel 01793 513030 - Travel Angels based in Havelock St, Swindon- they have a website as well altho you cannot search flights on there.

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Try this Travel Agent for cheap flights to Corfu
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 11:08:16 PM »
Just had a look at their website. Can't book flights through it, but did run an airport car parking check thru' it. It directs you to "holiday extras" website and i found it to be £4 dearer for a four day parking price than the comparable price thru' Bristol airport's own website.

One also has to be careful booking flights only thru' some agents, as Ryanair and Ejet sometimes only allow bookings thru' their websites. I think the likes of Thomascook and Thomson's are OK. I also know of a mate a few years ago who booked a cheap flight thru' a local t. agent, it was with an airline which was a 'rookie' and it went bust...whoops!

I'm sure they're fine, but in current climate i'm a little wary.

Offline pauljaffa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 11:24:04 PM »
Air 2000 by any chance - they saved me a fortune when they went bust!

Offline Paulene Dean

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 11:57:38 PM »
Don't worry about what u see on their website re car parking etc - they guarantee they can beat any price - just give them a call for a quote - you won't be disappointed

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 01:18:57 AM »
Thanks Paulene - every little helps - all suggestions welcome.
It won't always work out but when it does - it's a winner.
I do tend to agree with Bristol Boy on caution re: the budget airlines - especially "Robbin" Air,
who only like direct bookings and have previously dumped passengers who didn't book direct.
And believe me, they can do this, as they always try to overbook each flight, on the assumption some will miss it.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni