Author Topic: New Romanza Villas  (Read 10647 times)

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
New Romanza Villas
« on: July 16, 2009, 08:59:32 PM »

These two new villas have just been completed and I was privileged enough to be invited by the owner (who also part owns the Romanza Hotel) to have a look around just before they opened, they opened on July 13th 2009.

Each 3 storey villa sleeps 6-8 people, 3 double fitted bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and showers on all floors, living room with fireplace, fitted kitchen with Candy electric oven & hob, dishwasher, 2 person sauna room, ground floor play room with pool table (full size table) and home cinema system, full central heating and air conditioning throghout, finished with wooden floors and extremely tasteful decoration.
Private swimming pool for each of the two villas, huge moon shaped balconys with breathtaking  views across the bay.

These villas are located on the way to the harbour, just behind the small church and are simply luxurious.

To view visit ----  www.romanzavillas.com

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: New Romanza Villas
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 09:13:11 PM »
hi waspman
also had a look round when we were there in june,and agree very nice but i will have to win the lotto to stay there for our 2 weeks

chris

LILOLIL

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 10:14:04 PM »
Not saying that I dont like a "Touch of Class" but I too would have to win the lottery.Checked out the price and could have about Three weeks where I stay.If anyone does stay please invite us all round for your BBQ by your pool!!

zoe

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 10:58:58 PM »
amd me please they look fab perhaps i will get an extra ticket for the lottery on sat

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 12:16:20 AM »
Definitley lottery winnings needed  - but don't they look great.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

zoe

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 12:27:37 AM »
we saw them on a stroll round to the harbour they looked lovely

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 01:28:41 AM »
Not as expensive as you may think, if 6 to 8 people stay it works out quite good.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 09:09:13 PM »
I wondered who owned them, thanks for the link and info!!
yes a bit expensive - but nice!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: New Romanza Villas Update
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 02:10:09 AM »
We stayed at the New Romanza Villas for a week in mid May 2010 and we’ve got to say they are the height of luxury and extravagance.

The two separate villas are situated just beyond Golden Beach Hotel, behind the church on the road to the harbour and within 40-50 metres from the beach. 

They are sited in a slightly elevated position affording spectacular views over San Stefanos Bay and the islands of Diaplo, Mathraki, Othoni and Ericcusa and also good views of Albania (on a clear day).

Each of the two villas consists of three stories and each villa has its own private swimming pool (7.5 x 5 metres), sun beds, BBQ and each is set in well maintained, colourful gardens. 

They are furnished to a high standard with very tasteful and sophisticated decoration.   They are fully furnished and have air conditioning/central heating to all rooms.

The top floor consists of two double bedrooms each opening out to a huge balcony overlooking the bay, also one twin bedroom and two bathroom/shower rooms.

The middle floor consists of an extra large living/dining room with Satellite TV, also opening out to another huge balcony overlooking the bay, a large fully fitted kitchen with state of the art cooking facilities and also another WC/Washroom.

The lower floor/basement consists of a two person sauna, Satellite TV and Wi-Fi, pool table and another shower room.

If six people were to occupy these villas it would cost from slightly over 30 euros per day each, not bad for the sumptuousness and opulence you will enjoy.

Gavlah1973

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 11:23:27 AM »
I had a look at them online the other day. We have a couple that we occasionally go on hols with and they love Villa holidays.

Still would work out very expensive for four of us. I have plenty of friends but not that many that I'd like to be holed up with for 2 weeks!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 09:12:07 PM »
Well if enough go - great option to have!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni