Author Topic: Teresa Apartments informations  (Read 14053 times)

Offline johny rebel

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Teresa Apartments informations
« on: October 25, 2009, 03:56:31 PM »

Booked holiday at Teresa apartments with Portland 2 weeks in sept £750 does anybody have the Email
 address for Teresa so we can contact them for any special requests. Also does anyone know if there are toasters in the self catering studios.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Teresa Apartments informations
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 05:04:43 PM »
Hi I have pmd you the email address .
The self catering apartments do not have toasters in them..
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 05:06:40 PM »
Good price as well by the way  - when in September do you go.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline johny rebel

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 09:32:37 PM »

thanks jules for the information and the email address .we are going on 10th sept for 2weeks

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 01:03:42 AM »
Good choice - great family, nice apartments and a good time of the year to go!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 01:11:35 AM »
We wil have the apartments warmed up for you - we go home that day. Good choice of apartments.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 01:35:00 AM »
We wil have the apartments warmed up for you - we go home that day. Good choice of apartments.
Hey Jules - I was getting worried - now I know that things are back to normal!!
TYPO ALERT - Jules Spell-checker Wins - JULES-RULES - oops sorry = JULES-ROOLS!!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 02:22:36 AM by tonyco1 »

don

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 02:08:11 AM »
]
Hey Jules - I was getting worried - now I know that things are back to normal!!
TYPO ALERT - Jules Spell-checker Wins - JULES-RULES - opps sorry = JULES-ROOLS!!
OPPS Sorry!  Does Perchance one mean OOPS Sorry LOL It takes one to catch one!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 02:23:33 AM »
Oh! Dear!! - I'll put it down to my excitement at Jules going back to normal!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 10:05:06 AM »
Me normal - I will have you for slander lol!!!!!!!!!!! :)

YANNIS26

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 03:19:49 PM »
Hi
Johnny Rebel
I am very sorry to read your legs have packed in and you can no longer get to the top of the hill. The one thing i dont understand you are a lot younger than me and to me its still a gentle exercise.
Joking aside i am sure you will enjoy your stay at Teresas for the following reasons.
1  A change is as good as a rest especially when its still in San Stephanos.A thought i am sure Zimmer will not agree with.
2  In choosing the excellent Teresa you have picked one of the two hotels in the Portland Brochure which i believe are the best in the village.Im sure this opinion will cause some debate in the forum as regards its merits.I have not named the other hotel concerned but i am sure regular readers of the forum are well aware of my very biased opinion.
Enjoy your stay at Teresas and when your legs get better please come back to the top of the hill where you will always be welcome.
Yannis 26

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 06:52:23 PM by YANNIS26 »

don

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 08:58:52 PM »
Hi
Johnny Rebel
I am very sorry to read your legs have packed in and you can no longer get to the top of the hill. The one thing i dont understand you are a lot younger than me and to me its still a gentle exercise.
Joking aside i am sure you will enjoy your stay at Teresas for the following reasons.
1  A change is as good as a rest especially when its still in San Stephanos.A thought i am sure Zimmer will not agree with.
2  In choosing the excellent Teresa you have picked one of the two hotels in the Portland Brochure which i believe are the best in the village.Im sure this opinion will cause some debate in the forum as regards its merits.I have not named the other hotel concerned but i am sure regular readers of the forum are well aware of my very biased opinion.
Enjoy your stay at Teresas and when your legs get better please come back to the top of the hill where you will always be welcome.
Yannis 26

VOULA?

Offline johny rebel

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 09:07:15 PM »
 Hi Yannis 26 we are going to Romanza in may for 2weeks we booked Teresa appartments in september cause we got a good price.The hill is no problem to us we walk to Arilas every other day.I throught if i stay at Tereas i might come across that little black dog again that i can"t  remember seeing .

YANNIS26

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 12:13:43 PM »
Hi Yannis 26 we are going to Romanza in may for 2weeks we booked Teresa appartments in september cause we got a good price.The hill is no problem to us we walk to Arilas every other day.I throught if i stay at Tereas i might come across that little black dog again that i can"t  remember seeing .
Glad your legs are ok and it is only your mind that has gone.
This being the case i thought it would be a good idea to extend your walk past Arilas,through the olive groves to Afionis.The views from here are magnificent over Agios Georgios.
I then realised this was not such a good idea.The reason being as you leave the olive groves on your left is a Taverna with a donkey in the garden.Knowing the effect Tavernas and animals have on you i would be concerned how the Teresa would react to a donkey on a sun bed.
yammas
Yannis26
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 12:18:55 PM by YANNIS26 »

Offline katie

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 06:32:17 PM »
Hi johny rebel

Do you mean the little black dog with the funny teeth that looked as though it was smiling?  When we were there in June a little black dog came and sat with us when we were having a drink in the Thomas Bay.  We then walked back to the Teresa Apartments and it must have followed us as within minutes of sitting down at the pool bar it was curled up at our feet again.   We took a photo of it as it was so cute.  It then followed us to our apartment but we didn't see it again for the rest of the holiday.

Katie

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni