Author Topic: Peli & Maria  (Read 20147 times)

don

Peli & Maria
« on: October 20, 2009, 02:23:33 AM »
Has anybody stayed at Peli & Maria's apartments? We are considering 2010 in one of their 1 one bedroom properties. We don't know anyone who has stayed there but think the world of both Maria and Peli. Can anyone one tell us what these apartments are like and genuinely persuade us to stay there?

Offline DALE AND JOHN

• View Profile
Re: Peli & Maria
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 09:48:14 AM »
Hi, we stayed at Nondas this Sept. so we walked past Marie's apartments everyday - they look really nice and look very clean etc.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 03:55:16 AM »
Don, Linda was given a guided tour by Maria of a couple of her Properties, behind/above her shop.
They are very nice and well fitted out!
You will find them OK, and better than most!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline bevmandy

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 07:27:25 PM »
Where abouts are the apartments? we picked up a price list whilst we were there in September and the prices are very good indeed! and they look nice. :-X

don

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 09:20:12 PM »
As you look at the shop from the road there is a driveway up the right hand side. They are up there. We stopped in the Little Prince so were at the same elevation. The views across the village and seawards should be good!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 05:49:42 AM »
Its just a short walk up a step driveway and above and behind the shop  as per Don's directions

don

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 09:41:32 AM »
Just a "STEP."....................... That's OK then LOL ........... How big's your step?

Offline bevmandy

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 03:16:43 PM »
Thanks I know where they are now!!! :-\

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 08:16:44 PM »
Hey Don ! did you get your Brazillian football shirt from Peli?

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 08:52:54 PM »
What's this about don having a Brazilian ????

don

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 09:25:41 PM »
It is not a Brazilian Football Shirt. It is a Polo Shirt commemorating that brilliant game between Brazil and Italy from 1970. It was bought in Recife. Don't just go to San Stef you know!  
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 10:42:11 PM by don »

don

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 09:27:01 PM »
What's this about don having a Brazilian ????

Back.... Sack .... And ..... !! The rest is up to your imagination!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 01:47:09 PM »
It is not a Brazilian Football Shirt. It is a Polo Shirt commemorating that brilliant game between Brazil and Italy from 1970. It was bought in Recife. Don't just go to San Stef you know!  

Yeah? is that right, I find it hard to believe that anyone would want to go somewhere other than the Magical Paradise, I mean why? You know Don I dream of living like you sigh

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 07:12:28 AM »
Oi! Zimmer - behave - your'e becoming a bit of a "Troll" again !
& stop having a dig at my mate Don every five minutes!

It's starting to look like a cheap shot instead of a ''witty'' remark!! - - - some remarks especially!
He won't say it as he is too much of a Gent!

After all - - - No one has had a dig at you for dressing like a refugee from the fashion police!
and we saw you - so we both know it's true!! LOL
Just remember, the Yellow shirt digs are my job!! HaHa!!

Now - If you don't like the 'magical paradise' of San Stefanos & lets face it it actually is, you don't have to go there.
I know why you won't return - well published! - But I believe you just don't get it!
Why people love the place, that is.
It's been said many times on the forum by different folks - - it's the unique feel of the resort & the local people that make it so special,
but to understand that 'magic', (as you put it), you actually have to have some social skills and interact with the locals, make friends and have a welcoming open minded outlook, not a closed mind and the barriers up!

Where you holiday is called ''freedom of choice'' - but don't start knocking those individuals that love the place -
that's their/our choice!
In fact we actually all go elsewhere on other holidays as well!! (but a few don't - their choice of course).
The difference is that we also love to go back to SS - - - - yes! where the magic is!
The Magic lives on!!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 09:51:47 AM »
OOoow you bitch :-* How dare you >:( ;D scratch your eyes out

Actually it was a genuine remark [obviously the Pele bit was a joke, not very good, but no worse than many] ,I dont give a toss about yellow shirts,why are you assuming it was a critical comment?  or your opinion of me or how I dress, c'mon do you think I should? we've met for 5 minutes once and thats sweet fa in a lifetime and thats all we have to go on, superficialities, you dont know me and I dont know you..."Forums" are free to and mildly interesting  and just somewhere to come,I'm being gently sarcastic it's true, I could be really downright rude,but this as far as some places go is just a bit of teasing, no your right I dont get the Magic so maybe I shouldnt tease about something I'll never understand, but that would be PC,and people dont like that either .Anyway I have other things to do and cant stay here all day, so...Bon Voyage, I know where to find you if I need to ..NW Corfu in that paradise that is Stan Sef
Yes theres freedom of choice but theres also freedom of opinion , especially with something so subjective as a holiday resort

Have a nice life :-*

ps right now I'm more concerned about FB,SH & TH in the AI's - so I'm popping off to Gwlad for a chat, golf later
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 12:38:06 PM by Zimmer »

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni