Author Topic: romanza hotel  (Read 4599 times)

Offline lisak123

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
romanza hotel
« on: October 03, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »
hi everyone,can anyone tell me anything about the romanza and where it is situated,we stayed at the kapetianos in may,decided to try bulgaria last week instead of going back to san stef,never again,we are totally proper san stefians now,thanks for any info

YANNIS26

Re: romanza hotel
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 02:17:08 PM »
Hi Lisak123
The Romanza Hotel is situated futher up the hill.Approx 300 metres past the Kapetonias.It is situated on the cliff top with all rooms having a view over the sea and the islands.
I will not give you my review of the hotel as i am totally biased.Having stayed at the Romanza for the last 9 year and have booked again for next year.Instead i will point you to.
1.  Trip Advisor web site that rates the Romanza no1 out of 470+ hotels in corfu.Lots of recent reviews to read.
2    Page 4 of this section of the San stephanos forum that reports on the new management team that took over the catering and bar side of the hotel at the start of this season.
Sorry i missed the following from the original posting.
3    Romanza has its own web site www.romanzahotel.com .very good photograph showing location plus lots of other detail.
hope this helps
yannis26
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 04:56:00 PM by YANNIS26 »

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 02:44:19 PM »
Hurrah!! there is more re-joicing in Heaven over one sinner saved than in all the believers!! ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 03:21:34 AM »
The men in white coats are coming - - - really!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni