Author Topic: Olgas Apartments - just returned  (Read 7104 times)

Offline bevmandy

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Olgas Apartments - just returned
« on: September 20, 2009, 03:09:50 PM »
Well, we have just returned on Friday and we have had a great time, the apartments were clean and well looked after.
The resort was fabulous and we will be returning - this was our first time in San Stef and what a beautiful place it is!!
We had some fantastic meals at: Manthos Taverna, Ozzie oils, Paradise, Zorbas, Two Stars, Tasy Corner etc.
The Greek night at Manthos Taverna is not to be missed, it was a fantastic night and Manthos is a real gent - he is a character and likes everyone to join in the fun with the dancers.
We walked to Arrilas and Aviloites and they we both lovely walks and well worth it...

It was nice to meet Kemo (Keith & Maureen) as it was nice to put a face to the name - they were also staying at Olgas and we know had a lovely time too....

Thanks to all that replied to my questions before we went.
Roll on the next hol in San Stafanos.

;D ::)

Offline DALE AND JOHN

• View Profile
Re: Olgas Apartments - just returned
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 08:42:35 PM »
Glad you enjoyed your first stay in San Stef. we came back Friday too.  I am sure you wil be booking again for next year.  Hope youhad a better experience than us at the airport, it was so so busy and stressful!

Offline bevmandy

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »
Yes, the airport was busy but fine, we will be returning - it was a fantastic place.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 12:17:02 AM »
Glad you enjoyed  SS and are thinking of returning again. The SS bug has bitten again :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 02:17:53 AM »
Is Groucho on every Wednesday?

Offline Bubblehead and kipper

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 01:18:41 PM »
He was on last night :)

Offline kemo

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 02:46:01 PM »
We have just returned after another wonderful holiday in San Stef. As mentioned above we had the pleasure of meeting Bev & Mandy who have caught the SS bug by the sound of it.Groucho is not on every weds at the olgas but you can find him at barcode (next to ss travel) on mondays at 22;00. I can certainly recommend a visit to see Groucho who I think is an excellent musician if you like rock/blues music.If you don,t like that type of music it is still worth a visit just to listen to him play the guitar,You won,t be sorry I can assure you. 

don

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 01:35:11 AM »
We have just returned after another wonderful holiday in San Stef. As mentioned above we had the pleasure of meeting Bev & Mandy who have caught the SS bug by the sound of it.Groucho is not on every weds at the olgas but you can find him at barcode (next to ss travel) on mondays at 22;00. I can certainly recommend a visit to see Groucho who I think is an excellent musician if you like rock/blues music.If you don,t like that type of music it is still worth a visit just to listen to him play the guitar,You won,t be sorry I can assure you.  

Having seen him a few times at 3w's last year it's just a pity about his singing... He could have made a fortune! Brilliant guitarist!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 08:22:02 PM »
Trust me any Live Music usually beats a DVD or CD playing it - soak up the entertainment value and enjoy it!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni