Author Topic: Going on the Cheap.  (Read 4010 times)

LILOLIL

Going on the Cheap.
« on: September 05, 2009, 07:11:39 PM »
A friend of mine has just come back from San Stef.Well actually the beginning of August. She booked her own flight and Accommodation sep. I am not going to say which one.Her and her daughter called it the Credit Crunch break!!.They lay on the beach own umbrella and blanket.Ate breakfast at the Condor because it was the biggest and the cheapest.It filled her up till night time.On their way off the beach they studdied the boards for specials and ate well for 6 euros each.They even ate at Tasty corner they love it and it was cheap.They took some dry snacks in their suitcase and also used these.At night times they drank ouzo and lemonade because it was the cheapest,and enjoyed all the entertainment.They done walks around the area,and even a green bus to corfu town.They told me it was one of their best holidays yet!!.They didnt have much money but still found ways to enjoy themselves.They have re-booked their accommodation with the owner for next year he gave them a bargain price and have now booked their Easyjet flight for next year.I dont think they mind going on the cheap but hey they will be there.

don

Re: Going on the Cheap.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 07:29:55 PM »
Cannot fault them at all.. Just waiting for Easyjet to publish July flights!

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 12:42:22 AM »
and dons the master at that

chris :) ;) :D

don

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 03:40:45 AM »
Were you in Psycho? Grasshopper bow to Master! Sorry wrong programme that was Kung Fu.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 04:29:45 AM »
Don give it up!! We all know you now - Chris2 did a good expose'!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni