Author Topic: tsaros apartments  (Read 30303 times)

Offline Clare Davies

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
tsaros apartments
« on: August 13, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »
hi to all ss lovers
we normally stay at the kapetanios and had 5 years of great hols there even with the hill climb.
this year we will be going back on the 16th of october for 2 weeks to the tsaros apartments ,would like to know if any of the ss fans have stayed there and what there thoughts are on the apartments ,
thanks bryn and clare

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: tsaros apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 08:52:31 PM »
hi clare om sure there is a therad on here somewhere else about the traros appts.have not stayed there but been up the short / steep hill for the bbq very nice people nice views and you are in ss
chris

Offline Welshone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »
Hi Bryn and Clare

We've stayed at Tsaros twice - would warmly recommend the apartments. Baisc but comfortable, with all you need in the kitchen. Nikkos and his son Thanassis are very friendly and obliging. Pool and bar area excelelnt, with lovely views over San Stef. You don't have to carry six packs of water up the hill, as you can buy it at the same price at the bar. The advantage of being half way up the hill is that it is a shorter climb to the cliff-top and the path to Arillas.

Hope you enjoy your holiday

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 07:29:50 PM »
Nice one welshone - that would have ben a sticking point for lots of people.
When we stayed in the Moros just slightly below the Tsaros Pool Bar - it was murder carrying them up the hill!!
Wish I'd known at the time - but the price of a large six-pack is vastly cheaper from the shops than from bars normally!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 09:31:05 PM »
tony
thanassis only charges a few cents more than the supermarket
you have been with don to long  :D :D
chris

don

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 09:42:18 PM »
Chris I'm starting to get worried about this fixation you have with me!             You're only upset because Tony bought me TWO drinks LOL :o He isn't tight fisted LOL ::)

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 10:42:12 PM »
ok don time to come clean

we only met don and sandra for 15 mins they had only just got to ss . they ran to manthos to say good bye to us.bless them to say good bye. DON DID NOT HAVE TIME TO BUY A DRINK

hope to meet you both some time again  :D :D
chris

don

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 10:44:47 PM »
ok don time to come clean

we only met don and sandra for 15 mins they had only just got to ss . they ran to manthos to say good bye to us.bless them to say good bye. DON DID NOT HAVE TIME TO BUY A DRINK

hope to meet you both some time again  :D :D
chris

Chris........ we could have kept it going for ever.. I found it all very amusing!

Offline Clare Davies

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 11:03:12 PM »

Thanks for the information, we don't mind walking up hills. After a few years in SS and staying at the Kapetanios we are used to it really and when you have had a few Mythos you tend not to notice at all where your walking!!!

Yamas
Clare

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 11:06:04 PM »
it was don
did not want people walking the outher side of the road when they came across you in a bar
back to topic try the bbq at tsaros its great
(you may even get another drink from christina)
chris

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 11:10:16 PM »
lol clare
while you are there have a word with christina and have a look at her places no hill and a great view.www.christina-apartments.eu
and you will miss don :-*
chris

Offline Clare Davies

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 11:37:33 PM »
OK a BBQ sounds good to me. We like that as it breaks up the evenings going to the Tavernas and can make for a more relaxed evening, especially if your staying for more than 1 week. We are'nt to bothered about the hill walk after staying in SS for a few years at the Kapetanios, I tend not to notice after a few drinks anyway!!

We tried to book the Vicky where our friend George runs the bar. Thomas Cook had no availablity for that time in October so we ended up booking with thomson this time and we got a good deal.
If anyone is going soon, I'm sure if you mention us George at the Vicky will have a few Cherry Vodkas lined up!!

Yamas
Clare

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2009, 01:12:52 AM »
There are still a few of us on the way or soon to go - someone will do that for you!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 03:19:56 AM »
There are still a few of us on the way or soon to go - someone will do that for you!

So Tony Are you on your way or soon to go?

Offline Bubblehead and kipper

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 02:59:30 PM »
Have I seen Nikos...the dad.. dropping people off at times in that nice 8 seater he has, can anyone confirm this? I don't know him personally but he has always seem very happy/pleasant/welcoming and has always taken the time to greet us so, I am absolutely sure that he would pick up your water and shopping from the supermarket for you at anytime.
In addition, Vasellis from the supermarket at the bottom of your hill is also always happy to drop your shopping off with the offer of "taking you Lobster fishing on his big boat" for ten years me and my girl friends, don't know if the offer goes out to men too ;D, have been aspiring to the "Shirley Valentine" scenrio but he has never come up with the goods. Never mind, all in the name of the holiday banter and part of what makes SS so special.

Take care and enjoy!! see you soon.

Yamas

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni