Author Topic: Getting bored with this forum??  (Read 6881 times)

Offline 2sanstef

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Getting bored with this forum??
« on: July 06, 2009, 01:36:17 AM »
This question has caused some unrest lately so lets see what you all want.

Remember this forum is only a hobby, and was set up to enable visitors to San Stefanos to learn about the resort, share holiday experiences (keep them clean!) and meet new friends when they are in SanStef. A bit of banter is good for any forum but of its scaring people away then we have to moderate.

Admin

« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 04:35:48 PM by 2sanstef »

Its our 10th time here and we will be coming back again very soon!" 8)

www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Admin

Offline 2sanstef

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Re: Getting bored with the forum?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 04:30:42 PM »
I have made the decision to delete all of the posts under this thread as some were proving to be controversial and causing bad feeling amongst our members. This is not an atmosphere that I wish to continue and judging by some of your comments neither do you. This decision has not been taken lightly as you know I believe that everyone is entitled to their own right of opinion without which, would defeat the purpose of having a forum in the first place. Thank you to those who posted constructive comments, valuable suggestions and encouragement, I am sorry to delete your posts but I don't wish to be seen to be picking on certain members.

The way forward based on the results of the online poll to which 32 of you contributed is:

1) The forum will remain unchanged
2) Unnecessary use of the "quote" option is banned that's not to say that you can't use it, just think whether its necessary first
3) A separate chat area will be set-up but this will only be accessible to a certain group of members based on number of posts or time registered, still to be decided.
4) I will review the situation again at the end of the holiday season and decide then whether I wish to continue to support a forum on www.sanstefanos.co.uk

In the meantime please continue to support this forum with the wealth of information, the friendly banter we now have and will continue to have along with the new friends made are very valuable to us all, lets keep it that way.

Best Wishes
2sanstef
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 08:02:42 PM by 2sanstef »
Its our 10th time here and we will be coming back again very soon!" 8)

www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Admin

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni