Author Topic: Teresa 2 bed apartments  (Read 5657 times)

Offline Sunlover

• View Profile
Teresa 2 bed apartments
« on: July 25, 2009, 07:55:14 PM »
We are thinking of booking for San Stefanos for 2010, and initially thought of Delfino Blu, but think its going to be much too costly.  Now we are thinking of Teresa Apartments.  In the brochure it states that the 2 bed apartments have no balcony but a terrace.  Can anyone tell me if this terrace is big enough to sit on and does it have a view?  We like to spend time sitting on our balcony sipping some vino.  We also wondered if the new block of b&b rooms are a lot nicer than the self catering (as they are newer).  We are aware they do not have the nice views.  There will be three of us travelling so not sure what would be best, size wise.  We gather from good reports on this website that the Teresa would be a good choice.  If Delfino Blu is out of the picture is the Teresa the next best choice?  (I've got champagne taste on a beer income).  Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.  Thanks. :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Teresa 2 bed apartments
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 11:51:29 PM »
Hi Sunlover and welcome to the forums. The 2 bedroom S/C apartments do not have a balcony but do have a small terrace which is where the entrance to the apartment is. They do not have any view from that part. The B&B do have balconies but limited views. We always stay at Teresa in a studio and just love having the balcony looking out over the pool and towards the sea. You are also right in thinking the B&B are maybe just a bit nicer as they are much newer and more modern.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline deborahh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 07:21:40 PM »
Hi Sunlover, we stayed in a 2 bed apt at Teresa last year. You get 2 same size large bedrooms with double beds & plenty of storage space, a kitchen area with table and chairs. I would not book them again as the terrace, is not a terrace it's just the walkway through and they get very little sun. We were on the end apt, no table and chairs are put there, so you would have to get some and take them up yourself. Also as they are at the back you have no view, the terrace looks onto the B&B block.

This was my second stay at the Teresa and I wish we had booked 2 studios,as they have more balcony space on one studio that we had on the apt. Also the studios are at the front and have the great view.

Great place to stay, lovely bar/pool area, close to the village and beach would not hesitate to return....but will book studios whatever the party size

Offline Sunlover

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 04:33:31 PM »
Thanks all for replies. I'm only getting b&b rooms coming up as available, so guessing all the self catering accomodation in already booked.  That's for July 2010! 

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 04:43:47 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised Sunlover . They are very popular.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni