Author Topic: wow  (Read 15130 times)

Offline peter

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
wow
« on: July 31, 2009, 11:15:57 PM »
hi, iam just back from my first ever holiday in san stefanos and wow what a place no hassle what so ever everyone friendly,great beach ,weather,scenery,great food, och i could go on and on super, brill,magic ,
i think ill be back. :)

Offline Sonia

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: wow
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 11:24:01 PM »
you will be back thats how we felt so much so that we have already booked for next year

don

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 11:43:19 PM »
Glad you had a great time Peter.... Can't put my finger on what it's got... it is something like a schoolboy crush! I just can't wait to return! 8 weeks today and impatient as anything!

Let us have a review of where you liked to eat, stay, drink or even walk? 

zoe

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 12:16:00 AM »
glad you had a great time know how you feel 1st time for us was last october then this june we were going to go somewere else in september then thought no we love it in san stef everyone is so nice nothing is too much trouble and you dont have to fend off people trying to pull you in to eat in there taverna they come out to ask  you how you are no hassle
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 12:20:51 AM by zoe »

Offline ianandsarah

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
    • Eco Friendly Products
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 12:56:08 AM »
Its a place that just grabs you.
We will be there this time next week. Can't wait

Offline sunshine

• SanStef Hero
  • 6th September. Staying at Jasmine pool bar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 01:05:46 AM »
we go 21st aug for 2 weeks and just can,t wait.

Offline ianandsarah

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
    • Eco Friendly Products
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 01:34:10 AM »
"Sunshine" where are you staying?

don

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 03:04:56 AM »
STAMATIS and they will love it. The pool is quiet and Tom , the owner, and his staff are priceless.

Offline ianandsarah

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
    • Eco Friendly Products
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 03:38:14 AM »
We stayed there on pur second visit. Before children. We looked at Toms new apartments at the back, very nice.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 10:32:12 AM »
Glad you had a great time Peter. It seems you discovered the magic of SS like so many of of us have before you. Roll on 4 weeks time. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline cannedfool

• SanStef Regular
  • You cant can this fool!
    • View Profile
    • cannedfool.org - coming soon
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 02:45:58 PM »
my 5 weeks just cant come quick enough.  :'(
5 Weeks untill i am no longer a SS virgin

Facebook - Cannedfool
Flickr - cannedfool

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 06:34:37 PM »
See - I am not the only one!!!
Enjoy your holidays!!
Tony
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline peter

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 10:33:21 PM »
Glad you had a great time Peter.... Can't put my finger on what it's got... it is something like a schoolboy crush! I just can't wait to return! 8 weeks today and impatient as anything!

Let us have a review of where you liked to eat, stay, drink or even walk? 
well don we like to eat in mythica, beachcomber, olympia, sunset, 2 stars,all of which we went
to twice even though we were staying in the thomas bay hotel which as you will know is half board we like to eat out as it is part of our hols,we also ate in ozzy oils which was pretty good,i really dont think you will get a bad meal at any of the tavernas there
the hotel was pretty good too the staff there very friendly and helpfull entertainment there ok as well
on karaoke night everyone there had to suffer a rendition of merry christmas everybody sung by my wife
 lol.
we sometimes went into the condor bar, the silver star, but mostly we went down to the aquarius bar where we were made to fell welcome by glenn also met hendix46 and bazza there
we also liked to go for a walk up the hill to look down on arrilas from the gravia bar,stunning views from up there.

don

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 11:04:46 PM »
Cheers for the info Peter. We too love the view from Gravia. Walked up there four or five times for a drink and to sit and reflect on the view, The first time we carried on down to Arillas. Big mistake. The previous night there had been a heavy storm and the mud on the track stuck to your shoes something terrible. Every two or three steps you had to violently kick out to shed some of the mud. It was that heavy!

zoe

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 11:05:03 PM »
have to agree we stayed at thomas bay but still ate out for 2 nights and also at lunch time well we were on holiday

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni