Author Topic: teresa greek night  (Read 9831 times)

Offline love greece

• I LOVE SAN STEFANOS
    • View Profile
teresa greek night
« on: July 19, 2009, 12:32:57 PM »
hi all if anyone is thinking of going to a greek night in my opinion the one at the teresa in fantastic value, great food(big portions) fabulous dancing, my 3 year old son was so impressed by the dancing by leo-nikos and the boys he got up and started dancing all by himself . all the family and staff are so warm and genuinely friendly you can't help but want to go back time after time...you must pre..book as it is always a full house

missing the sun roll on september !!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: teresa greek night
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 01:42:39 PM »
 I totally agree. They always put on a great show and as you say the food is good to. How much is it this year please?
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 02:30:28 PM »
We were at Treza's for 2 weeks in June and went to both wednesday greek nights. Absolutely fab! Great atmosphere and everyone joins in, because it's so infectious. Leo and fanis' mates turn up as well, just to have a great night out.

Jules - 10 euros per person.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 02:58:10 PM »
Still very good value for money. The price hardly seems to change at all. As you say as well always very well attended :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 08:10:59 PM »
We didn't make it this year - I had a back problem flare up and trap a nerve - so I was a bit sore walking, couldn't face the hill like that!
BUT - we do love the Greek night there - recommended!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 08:16:43 PM »
I won't be able to join in this year as I have a frozen shoulder again and I can't move my arm about as much as I would need to. At the moment it's very very painful and sore . Having physio soon and that will definitley help . Might just go for the food alone and to watch .

don

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 08:41:03 PM »
Jules are you trying to copy me? It was strange going into pools and not be able to use my arms but my  legs became really toned from both swimming and regularly walking to Arillas and back.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 08:42:37 PM »
When I had a frozen shoulder in my left arm I could still swim mostly ok so I am hoping the same for my right arm.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 10:23:31 PM »
Don't worry about the frozen Shoulder - lay on the beach and it will defrost!! LOL
Also see the chinese massage man  - Can he fix it - yes he can!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 11:05:57 PM »
I wish it would be that easy. It will take about 18 months to 2 years with physio and set excercises to be almost ok.

don

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 11:37:16 PM »
I had to take three exercise sheets and two  different resistance latex bands with me! If my physio is reading this, of course I did all my exercises. Also swimming was a big big NO NO! Feels better now too!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 07:35:32 AM »
Actually, I had a frozen shoulder some years back, I was a bit silly and suffered with it for about 3 years before I went for treatment.
The shoulder is a complicated setup, My Osteopath diagnosed some damage and that had resulted in some muscles working a bit harder to compensate for the injury.
Those muscles became stronger than the original injury connected ones, which weakened through being used less.
This caused imbalance, & had the effect of putting my shoulder out of it's normal position and resulting in ''clicking'' and severe pain - i.e. frozen.
I had to strengthen those weaker muscles with exercises using Latex as a "tension pull".
It took around 3 months to fix it correctly.
The problem is if it's not diagnosed correctly in the first place - it takes forever to fix it!

don

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 09:44:03 AM »
I think Jules should shoulder the blame! :P

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2009, 03:09:11 AM »
Well she did it!!! LOL