Author Topic: Well i enjoy all posts weather positive or negative !!  (Read 10247 times)

Offline Helen

• SanStef Hero
  • Helen & Graham
    • View Profile
Well i enjoy all posts weather positive or negative !!
« on: July 15, 2009, 11:01:57 PM »
I just wanted to say all posts IN MY OPPINION ONLY are a good read, weather positive or negative, and there is absolutely no need for posters to feel the need to leave this great forum.
In put from both sides of the camp need to be put forward, but i don't agree with rude comments, and personal criticism of peoples choices
MY OPPINION ONLY  :)
Helen

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Well i enjoy all posts weather positive or negative !!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 12:15:21 AM »
I do agree Helen. It is rudeness I don't really like.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 08:00:37 AM »
 Hey Jules, looks like Helen's caught typo flu virus from you! Haha!
CorfuCol

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 09:32:18 AM »
Thanks Hendrix. I just know Tony and Don will start the ribbing again in less than 48 hours. I'm sure they will be on here as soon as they arrive home tomorrow. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 09:54:45 AM »
well said helen

and jules you wont be letting don and tony know you are still to go to san steph will you  :) :) :)

chris
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 09:17:07 PM by CHRIS NO 2 »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 10:23:23 AM »
Of course not - especially Don who still has another week booked for September. But just so they know anyway it's 6 weeks tomorrow

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 12:07:42 PM »
It is netiquette to attack the post and not the poster.
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline corfuaddicts

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 01:12:04 PM »
I enjoy all the posts as well but their is no need for members to jump on someone just because they have a differant view to themselves. Personally, I enjoyed these original reviews as it gave an honest opinion, not through the rose tinted glasses of someone who treats SanStef as their second home, we are just as guilty of that as anyone having been back for the last 11 years or more.

I spoke to the owners of this site yesterday and I know they are extremely hacked off with the quality of the posts lately, the rudeness of some members and are considering closing the forum down as they don't have the time to moderate and indeed don't want to.

So a warning to all I would watch your step because if you don't you will lose your forum !
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 01:47:05 PM by corfuaddicts »

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 02:12:17 PM »
Good post that Corfuaddicts. ;)
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 04:14:30 PM »
Of course not - especially Don who still has another week booked for September. But just so they know anyway it's 6 weeks tomorrow
Hey Jules, I'll be back from my second visit this year before your first! :)  :(

Mixed emotions......he/she who laughs last etc. etc!
CorfuCol

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, 12:04:53 AM »
I just can't wait for my turn to go Hendrix. As you say I will be laughing after your 2nd visit because I will still have mine to come.

don

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2009, 03:55:46 PM »
Arrived back yesterday at 23.30pm. Had a great time as per usual but would just like to say thanks for the Somerset specials Zoe.. That cider was so different to Strongbow etc. Zimmer , cheers for the beer and it was great meeting you.
See Chris I am a free-loader! You were right all along.
We met loads of people from various sites and to be honest can't recall who goes where but.....And genuine thanks for adding to our overall holiday experience goes to (in no particular preference.. but in order of meeting Gill at The Little Prince just as she was waiting to go home. Valleygirl - yet again. Teresan and Gareth from South Wales. Sally and Mick from deepest Norfolk. Judith and Steve from Middlesborough. Kerkyra (hope that spelling correct!) & Geminian in Aquarius. Tonyco1, the lovely Linda along with Mark, Rita and Kyle. Orchard (a brilliant taverna in a quiet part of Sidari) cheers Deb, George and Lisa. Limmy and family from Cresswell Derbyshire - shame we were only second in the quiz!  Pam and Mary two great girls from Tyneside - don't just read... REGISTER! Zimmer with Mirna and the son and heir. Bob the Builder .. Great Stag Night! Really loved the groom complete with tu-tu belly dancing with Dimitri - Absolutely priceless! Andy7 and Gill/Jill really enjoyed talking shop! Sonia and her husband. Holistica - we'll have to go out for a night again in September as Nikos won't mind. Bubblehead and Kipper, two of the nicest folk you could ever meet.

It is the quality of people we meet that make for such great holidays in San Stef. We are already missing our 3 - 4 hour meals over a carafe or two of wine. Thanks everyone for making it such a great three weeks and I haven't even mentioned the locals!    
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 08:01:31 PM by don »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2009, 06:05:41 PM »
Sounds like you have had a great time and had lots of people to have good conversation with.

Offline 2sanstef

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sanstefanos.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2009, 09:51:26 PM »
Hi all

I think that Corfuaddicts summed up exactly what I was thinking very well:

I enjoy all the posts as well but their is no need for members to jump on someone just because they have a differant view to themselves. Personally, I enjoyed these original reviews as it gave an honest opinion, not just through the rose tinted glasses of someone who treats SanStef as their second home.

This wouldn't be a forum without positive and negative posts and long may they continue, just watch your language and your responses as everyone is entitled to their own opinion otherwise we would all holiday in the same place and how crowded that place would be, we would all eat Mc Donalds, read the Daily Mail and wear yellow T shirts! lol

« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 09:58:08 PM by 2sanstef »
Its our 10th time here and we will be coming back again very soon!" 8)

www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Admin

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni